thomas + i'm not cheating 2

part two aye

>><<

you nervously tapped your fingers on your lap as kaya drove the three of you back to your and thomas' shared apartment. you saw ki look at you every now and then in his seat. "to be honest my heart is fucking killing me right now" ki spoke, breaking the silence. "me too" you mumbled.

kaya took a turn to the street where the apartment was, and your heart skipped a beat. you bit your lip to refrain them from shaking.

kaya parked the car as soon as you arrived. she hopped out of the car, ki following him behind, including you.

the three of you walked side by side towards the front door. you knocked three times, but there was no answer. you waited for a few more minutes but still, none. you reached out for your front pocket and decided to use the spare key instead.

you entered your apartment and it was dead silent, except for a few squeaks and shuffles upstairs.

all of you climbed up the stairs and went where the noise and sound were coming from.

"madison stop" you heard him, speak as if he's in great struggle.

"what? what's the matter? babe i thought you wanted thi-" another horrifying, high-pitched voice was heard.

"no, how many times do i have to tell you that i do not like you, go away madison. you're just waisting your time"

"but thomas-"

"go. now."

"i think you should go now, madison." you suddenly said, slamming the door open as you walked inside your bedroom. "what the fuck are you doing here?" madison asked you, wearing an annoyed but surprised look on her face. "i think i should be the one asking you that question, you bitch"

she gasped, glaring at you at the same time. she stood up and walked towards you, wearing an evil smirk of hers. "you bloody freaking twat you little-" she stated, raising her manicured hands, ready to slap your face. luckily, kaya was there and she held her arm just before her hand smacked onto your face. "not my best friend, you bitch" kaya said, slapping her instead, sending a loud sound ringing through your ears, making you cringe.

"get out, now." ki said as he stood seriously behind you. madison just held her face and cried, running out of your apartment.

"y/n i'm sorry i didn't believed you at first, i'm sorry that i said those words. i'm sorry that i kicked you out of here. i'm sorry that i- i-" thomas stammered as the walked slowly towards you.

"i know, i know. i understand. it's not your fault thomas, it's hers. she's truly a huge annoying backstabbing plastic bitch" you chuckled, pulling him for a hug. "i'm sorry too" you added as both of you pulled away.

"so"

"so"

"maybe we could start all over again?"

>><<

after a very long time, i've finally made an update. i forgot my pass and had just retrieved it yesterday, and also due to our wifi being a bitch.

i'll make it up to you i promise :)