newt + cabin secrets

i made this late at night aaand as quick as possible. sorry if the writing is kinda shitty. i'm already sleepy a'right.

>><<

you held your shovel as tight as you could. you wiped your sweat using the sleeves of your shirt as you looked towards newt's direction, who's currently walking towards you.

"what's up?" you asked your bestfriend, smiling at him. he smiled back at you and grabbed your hand. "come with me, excuse us" he stated, pulling you with him.

"planning on doing something you didn't want us to know eh?" frypan said from his seat. "shut up" you laughed out.

you and newt continued to walk, for about a minute or two. until you reached this small, house kind of thing. sort of a cabin, almost similar to the cabin they made for the 'mini version' or the replica of the maze, except that you've never seen this one before.

"a cabin? really?" you asked him in disbelief, making him chuckle. "wait until you see what's inside" he said, letting go of your hand and walking towards the door of the cabin. you walked slowly towards him as he pushed it. you took a step, moving slowly towards the inside if the cabin. it wasn't that small, nor big. you carefully pulled the cloth covering the table, revealing these weird things that are very unfamiliar to you. "what are these things" you asked newt, while he's closing the door carefully.

he hid his hands in his pocket and turned to you. "those are just some of the things that the runners found inside the maze, do not tell anyone about this, but i brought you here because, well, you're very smart and i wanted you to know more" he said, smiling at you. "plus, i thought that maybe you might want to have this" he added, getting a small kind of glass cube from the desk drawer. "wow" you said.

"that's actually not mine though, don't tell anyone that i gave that to you, nor we went here in this cabin. or else we might spend a night in the maze"

a few minutes more of exploring and observing, when you heard a series of leaves crunching, clanking and footsteps getting nearer and nearer. "shuck, it's the runners" newt mumbled. "what do we do?" you asked him.

"let your hair down, remove your jacket, and sit on the table" he quickly said as he messed up with his hair. "what?" you asked, confused. "just do it"

the closer the sound approached, the more you became nervous. i don't want to spend a night in the maze, you thought. newt suddenly took off his shirt and walked towards you. "what the hell do you think you're doing?" you whispered / yelled to him. "do you trust me?" he asked you. "well yeah but-"

"kiss me"

"what? no"

"just do it. just go with the flow"

"wha-" you said but was cut off by him smashing his lips onto yours. just on time, the door of the cabin slammed open, and there was minho and alby standing and staring at the two of you with wide eyes.

"shit" newt cursed in front of you as he took his shirt with his shaky hands and tried to wear it. while you sat there in awe, still confused, then it finally hit you. newt's trying to save you two from the stupid night in the maze thing, and you almost laughed at his cleverness. you decided to go with it and helped him wear his shirt.

"you told me no one's going to disturb us here newt, what the heck?" you acted, pushing him on his chest. "i'm sorry love, i thought so too" he answered, trying his hardest not to laugh.

"augh damn it newt, i hate you" you said, picking up your jacket and storming off the cabin. "no love wait, i'm sorry" newt said as he passed right beside alby, who's still standing there in awe. while minho wore his smirk.

"that was the worst save i've ever encountered in my life" you breathed out as the two of you walked back, leaving the two standing there.

"oh really? because i think it was one of the best"

>><<

i am laughing.