thomas - boyfriend does my makeup

very fucking fluffy

you're a youtuber and you do a video together

🌹

"Hello everyone, it's Y/N and welcome to another video," you started off with your famously known intro. You looked at the camera proudly and grinned, "for today's video, as you had read in the title, we'd be doing a video that most of you would be familiar with if you're always on Youtube."

"So let us all now welcome, my boyfriend, Thomas Sangster," you clapped slowly as he entered the frame, sitting beside you with a little smirk on his face.

He looked at you for a good 5 seconds before you spoke, "what're you gonna say?"

He faced the camera and said, "hello everyone," before looking back at you, and so you laughed. "That's it?" you asked, which he replied with a nod. "Okay"

You started off once again. "So as you all know, we've been together for 3 years,"

"7 months and 4 days," he added.

"Yes," you mumbled, "and if you guys don't know how this challenge goes, it's very simple. My boyfriend here, will be doing a full face makeup on me, without my help; and by the way, I will not be seeing what I look like until the very end of the challenge. Are you ready, love?"

"Very much," he replied.

"Alright, what are you gonna start off with?" you asked as you faced him.

"Okay, so," he began, taking a good glance at the table before him, "moisturizer, for, you know- moisturizing." He picked up your moisturizer and showed it to the camera for a brief moment. "What am I going to use for applying this?" he asked, and you shrugged.

"Can I apply it using my hands?" he asked you

"All up to you, babe."

"Alright!" He did what he had just said, applying it with his bare hands. Once he had finished, he moved on with a face primer.

"You sure with that?" you questioned him, slightly raising your eyebrows.

"No, but I watched some of your videos, although I forgot about it now," he said, making you giggle. "Oh, I almost forgot," he said, quickly showing the primer to the camera, using his other hand for it to be focused on the product. You laughed as he did this.

"So, again, I'll be using my hand in applying the primer to this pretty face. That's fine, ain't it?" he asked.

"Don't know," you deadpanned.

He sighed, thinking that you're really not going to help him in doing your makeup, and so he continued on applying the primer onto your face.

"Done!"

"What's next?"

"Foundation? I guess? No wait concealer– no, it's foundation. Yeah, foundation. Where's your foundation?"