it was storming in Liverpool. it was pouring and the trees leaned in the strong wind.
The Beatles sat in their living room, looking outside the window.
"well, you can certainly call this a storm indeed", Ringo said, looking a bit scared.
the others nodded.
"let's go sleeping", Paul suggested and stood up. "good night."
"good night, see you in the morning."

~~~~~~~~~

the next morning Paul woke up by the sound of cars.
he opened his eyes and saw grey ground and weels all around him. he stood up.
where the hell was he?
he must have walked to this weird road while he was sleeping.

~~~~~~~~~

John turned around. he felt wind touching his face and grass beneath him. the other lads probably dumped him outside as some practical joke.

~~~~~~~~~

George opened his eyes and looked around. sunlight filled the room.
it was a surprise he didn't hear music already, it seemed quite late.
he stood up.
hang on.
this wasn't his room!
he was not in their house, but then where was he?
he went downstairs. in the living room stood a weird looking tv, it was so thin!
all things were so different and terrifying.

~~~~~~~~~

Ringo woke up with a headache. he looked around and saw people walking and going in some rooms.
what was he doing here?
ugh, he must be on his way to something important and had fallen asleep!
he walked inside one of the rooms.
"a store", he said.
it was a music store. but there were no gramophones and only things called cd's.
he spotted a poster hanging on the wall, a poster of him and the other Beatles!
The Beatles 1960 - 1970
1970? how could it say something about us in 1970 if it only was 1964?