it was hard to avoid the police in a city which had changed such a lot. but John and George succeeded - so far.
"we need to find Ringo and Paulie", John said.

~~~~~~~

Ringo was still reading. it was actually quite interesting, the childhood of John and Paul.
he was with the Beatles for 2 years now, the last one who joined them.
he sighed and continued reading.

~~~~~~~

Paul began to lose hope. nobody knew one of them. did they even excist?
the asking became to be so annoying!
he spotted two weird old men with guitars and sunglasses and hats. maybe those weird dudes would know something.
he walked towards them.
"hey, Paulie!"
Paul widened his eyes. "John? George? what the hell are you doing?!"
"the police is after us", George whispered.
"what have you done?"
"John stole guitars and there went on some alarm and we had to run", George explained.
"okay, great. like we don't have enough trouble already", Paul complained.
"sorry!"
"stop with that weird accent, John! nobody recognizes us."
"did you get any information?" George asked.
"nope, nothing at all", Paul answered and sighed. "let's find Ringo then."

~~~~~~~~

Ringo looked up from the book when he heard footsteps running towards him.
Paul and two other dudes came running to him.
"we have a problem", Paul said. "the police is after us."
"what? we aren't here for even a day and we already have problems with the police?" Ringo replied.
"hey, but we did get those guitars as you wanted!" John said with a weird accent.
"stop that, John!" Paul said again.
George smiled. "I have an accent on myself, I don't have to fake one", he said.
"me neither, laddie", John replied.
"can we please get back to business?" Paul asked annoyed.
"sure."
"we need a place to stay and we have to avoid police. oh, and we don't have any money", Paul said. "options?"
they looked at eachother.
"why does nobody recognize us? we are The Beatles, we used to be bloody famous!"
"we can try to play in a club. maybe we can just get through the night playing music and drinking beer", Ringo suggested.
"okay, but which club?"
"Cavern?"

they walked back to the Cavern club. it was still a club, even tho John wasn't the owner anymore.
they went inside.
"I'll do the talking", Paul whispered.
"ofcourse, as usual."
he walked towards the barkeeper.
"hey, it's me again! me and my friends are a band, we were wondering if we could play here some music. our music is a lot like The Beatles, you know. they used to play here", he said.
the man looked at them.
"alright...but if I don't like it, I'll kick you out of here", he said.
"thank you, we will not disappoint you!" Paul said and walked back to the others.
"you could just have said that we ARE The Beatles, you know", John said.
"they would never believe that and take us for fools!"
"well then, lets play!"
they grabbed the guitars, it felt good to hold one again.
Ringo grabbed some sticks and beated on a table, because there wasn't a drum.

"it's been a hard day's night
and i've been working like a dog..."