Paul started walking.
where were the other lads?
there were many cars everywhere, very weird ones, he had never seen them before.
also the people were wearing weird clothes.
where was he?
he saw a park and walked into it, it was less different than everything else and that was nice. there were very weird street lights though.
there was someone lying in the grass and he walked towards him.

~~~~~~~~~

John woke up again by someone shouting his name. he opened his eyes and saw Paul mcCartney in front of him.
"this joke is not funny, Paulie", he mumbled.
"I agree. where are we?" Paul said.
"I thought you would know, Paulie", John replied.
he didnt understand why Paul would worry so much. they were just in the park, and even if they were lost, there were lots of people who would love help them. the Beatlemania.
by the way, why wasn't he already bothered by lots of screaming girls?

~~~~~~~~~~

George went outside the house quickly. did he really break in to someone's house while he was sleeping? and why was that house so terrifying weird? this all didnt make sense.
he almost got hit by a car, a very weird one, it didn't even have a roof!
what was going on? was this a nightmare? because he would love to go back to the Liverpool he knew.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ringo stayed in the music shop, trying to figure out the numbers. it didn't make any sense. was it a fortune telling poster? that they would stick together till 1970?
or did he go to another universe? or did he time travel? but then where were the other lads? he needed to find them.

not neccessary. Paul and John came just walking inside the shopping centre.
he quickly walked towards them.
"god, bless you, we found you, Ringo!"
"I think there's something wrong", Ringo said.
then George came walking towards them.
"where the hell are we?" he asked.
"no, WHEN are we?" Ringo correcten him.