they wandered through the city that was so different.
"isn't that the Cavern?" John asked and pointed at one of the houses.
his eyes were so bad, so he didn't know for sure.
the others looked at it.
"we could give it a try, maybe that will take us back", Ringo said and raised his shoulders.
they walked inside.
"is John here somewhere?" Paul asked.
the man who was standing behind the bar looked at him weirdly.
"John?" he repeated and shook his head. "no John here, sorry."
"it's so different here", George whispered.
Paul walked towards the other three.
"he doesn't know someone called John. what shall we do now?" he whispered.
"maybe John is dead too in 2016", George suggested. "we should find someone who is still alive", he added.
"yeah, but who?"
he raised his shoulders. "Brian, maybe? or Pattie?"
"okay, so the plan is to find out where they live and if they are alive at all."
Paul walked towards the barkeeper again to ask about Brian and Pattie and the others.
"god, I miss making music", Ringo said. "I even miss the Beatlemania a little."

~~~~~~~~~

"uhm, sorry for disturbing again, sir", Paul said and the barkeeper turned his head to face him.
"where can I help you with?" the barkeeper asked.
"I wanted to ask you a few questions. do you know Brian Epstein?" Paul asked.
"Brian Epstein?" the man said and started laughing. "he died years ago, in 1967. suicide, apparantly."
"oh, uhh, and Neil Aspinal, do you know him?"
the man shook his head. "look, dude, if you want to know more about The Beatles you can also read their biography", he said.
"okay, thanks for your time", Paul said and walked towards the other Beatles again.
"and?"
"Brian commited suicide in 1967 and he said if I wanted to know more about us I could read our biography", Paul said.
"well, maybe we should read it", George said.
"the fortune telling book", John said. "I wonder if it says that we were time travelling to 2016, I bet not", he added.
"lads, isn't there some other club here? it would be lovely to make some music somewhere, wouldn't it?" Ringo said.
"but then others will recognize us", George replied.
"so? I say, let's do it", John said and smiled. "but we will need some music instruments."
"no you are not gonna do shoplifting in the future too, John", Paul said.
"don't worry, Paulie. George, will you come with me? let's fix some guitars, maybe a new kind who only exist in 2016", John said and he and George went outside.
"then you and I are forced to read that damn book", Ringo said and raised his shoulders. "I don't mind, you? books are good", he added.
"you can read that book, I will try to ask someone else about people that we used to know. imagine, Ringo, maybe I will meet myself in 2016 here!" Paul replied and they went outside too. "what do you think I'm like? rich? handsome? do you think me and Jane are married?" he wondered out loud on their way to find a way to get back to 1964.