John and George went into the nearest music store they could find. they were amazed by all the awesome new instruments.
"we have no money, and you can't just steal such a guitar!" George whispered.
John smiled. "watch me!"
"are you bloody serious!" George mumbled.
"you better distract them, will you?" John replied.
George sighed. this was such a risky damn stupid idea. but he didn't complain about it, John would never listen to him. he sighed again. it was the fate of being the youngest one.
"well, go on!" John said, a bit annoyed.
George walked towards the barkeeper.
"uhh... hello", he said.
"hello", the woman replied.
George looked to the left and saw John grabbing one of the awesome guitars.
"yo, I want to ask you a few things about those violins", he said quickly.
"citars, you mean?" the girl corrected him and led him to the right side of the store.
"yeah, citars, yes. ofcourse", he said.
he didn't know what he should ask.
she looked at him weirdly. "yes?"
"uhh, what kinda instrument is it? is it like a guitar or more like a violin or something?"
stupid question.
she smiled. "neither. they're from India. I really love them. their sound is so pure and lovely... do you know The Beatles?"
George nodded. yes, he did know them very well...
"George Harrison, the youngest one, was obsessed with these things. with the whole Asian culture actually", she said.
"oh, really?" he replied, trying to look surprised.

~~~~~~~~

the guitars were actually quite heavy, well not heavy, but large, so John struggled with taking them outside.
also when he did, an alarm went of.
what?
how?
why?
he started running, taking the guitars with him. he wouldn't dare to leave them behind, he just got them!!

~~~~~~~~~

damn the new things from 2016. George ran after John, helping him carying the guitars.
"great. now the police is after us", he mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ringo was in the library, searching for their biography. he liked reading and didn't really mind that Paul left him with it. there was only one problem; Ringo was not very good at reading.
he missed a lot of his school because he was sick very often, he even missed one whole year! he was in the hospital then. he didn't even finish school, he didn't like it. and you don't need school for making music.
but, you can understand, the reading would take a long time. even the searching did.
but he finally found it and sat down to start reading.

~~~~~~~~~

nobody seemed to know any of the persons who the Beatles knew.
did they even still lived in Liverpool?
Paul was in the supermarket, just asking it to random people. they all seemed to think he was annoying.
"seriously? can none of them put pieces together and deduce that I am really Paul McCartney?" he complained mumbling.
"Paul McCartney?"
Paul turned around, finally someone who recognized him!!
"yes?" he replied.
she nodded. "very great musician, I agree!" the old woman said.
seriously?
"if you say so", he replied, a bit disappointed.