13. Lovesick

Requested by @Crzy_Kota_da_Fangirl  ageeeesss ago. Sorry :(

"Hey, Nico, are you ready for our date?" You pop your head into Nico's cabin, only to be met with a pile of sheets wrapped around a large lump in the bed.

"(Y/N)? Is that you?" Nico peeks out from underneath the covers, his voice straining to pronounce the words. You rush over to him. "Are you okay?" You fuss worriedly. Nico rarely got sick. And it had to be on Valentine's Day!

"I feel awful," Nico groans, pushing all the covers off. "Sometimes I get hot flashes, and then I become cold. Like now." Nico hurriedly pulls the blankets over himself again.

You press the back of your hand against Nico's forehead. It felt like ice. "I'm going to get you some soup, okay?"

"No, don't leave." Nico's hand darts out and grabs your arm. "Come cuddle with me. For warmth." He begs, staring into your eyes. Instead, you lay a kiss on his forehead and frown. "I don't want to catch what you have, Neeks." 

Nico pouts, his soft dark eyes widening in innocence. "Please, babe. You already kissed me." He smirks. You roll your eyes at the overused term of endearment. "I already told you to never call me that." Giving in, you climb into bed next to Nico, who immediately wraps an arm around your waist and snuggles in close to you.

"If I get sick, it's all your fault." You warn, but secretly, you enjoy the warm radiating from Nico's body, which is pressed close against your back. Nico shifts until his face is hovering over your neck. "Babe, the only thing you'll catch is the love bug." He gently kisses the spot below your ear, and you shudder.

"You're so cheesy," You grin, facing Nico. Even in the face of sickness, he still looked gorgeous. Nico closes his eyes contentedly. "Yep, and I'm all yours."

AHHH I'm back! Man, I've been gone for so long and this was requested ages  ago (June 2015 I believe O.O) where the reader takes care of sick Nico. Man that was so long ago. I was on a cruise during that time and I had so many wonderful memories associated with this book and the vacation. So yeah I changed that up a bit in order to make it more fluffy and in the Valentine's Day theme. It's kind of bad? idk. And short. Sorry! You guys can still request if you wish, I may not write all of them if I don't find inspiration in them, but I'd love to write some stuff for you guys.

Also, on a totally unrelated note, I've gotten really into the 5sos fandom recently, and I really want to see their concert when they're in town, BUT IT COSTS 2000 FREAKING DOLLARS. And yeah, there's like lawn seats for 50 something, but everyone knows you can't see anything from all the way back there. So yeah. Rant over. 

If you guys would like to request something, please leave a comment below. Sorry for my sporadic and lengthy absences, and I'm sorry that this author's note was so long and unrelated to the oneshot.

xx Fangirl