~Chapter 10~

-Tommorow-

-Halla's POV-

I'm at the school gate waiting for my unnies to arrive.

To : Minju unnie

Unnie where are youu, i've been waiting for quite a while now.

To : Halla

Mian, mian, i'm on my way okay?

To : Minju unnie

You're not still in bed are you?

To : Halla

Nahhh, i'm seriously on my way, look! I could see you from here. Turn left and see me in the red car.

I didn't answer and turn left to see the red car coming to my place.

"Halla-ah!!" She screams

"Sup unnie!" I wave at her

She wave back and ran to me

"Come on! Lets get inside!" She says

We walk inside the school and went to find Studio 2. We were assigned there with seventeen. I'm actually thankful we're with seventeen! I can't imagine how practice would be with GOT7.

"Here we are!" Says minju unnie

I open the door and saw Jane, Yujin unnie and Yuna unnie already looking close to seventeen's hip hop member.

(A/N if you're a seventeen fan, you must know which members belong to which unit right? For you who is not a fan, i wrote it down cause they will be in the stories quite much

Vocal Team (Jeong Han, Joshua, Woozi, DK, Seungkwan)
Hip-Hop Team (S.Coup, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Vernon)
Performance Team (Jun, Hoshi, The8, Dino)

S.coups gawwwdd*faints*)

We came up to them and bow, "annyeonghaseyo!"

They also answer with "annyeonghaseyo!"

"Hello, i'm Minju the leader nice to meet you!"

Then she handshake with S.Coups, Seventeen's leader.

We already finished our song, so we sit in circles with paper and pens in our hand. We were making the choreography for The Light.

We try this, we try that, we even ask Seventeen for advices, then, we remember. BTS once told us to ask them for advice anytime, wellllll i guess now is the time.

So, Minju unnie decided to call bangtan's leader, Namjoon oppa. They seem to know each other well.

-Minju's POV-

Calling : Namjoon

"Oppa! Its me Minju."

"Ne~~ Minju whats wrong?"

"So today, we're at the studio to make our dance moves, but we can't think of anything good!"

"So, you need dance moves?"

"Ne!"

"Alrite! I have some ideas,"