~Chapter 18~

-Jungkook's POV-

I waited for Halla outside her School's gate. I told her i would be picking her at around 9 pm.

I waited until suddenly i saw two figure walking towards the gate. It looks like a girl and a boy? I went outside to check if it was Halla or not, before i even walk toward them, she came running to where i am.

'So it is Halla~' i thought to myself.

I quickly open the car's door and let her sat inside. I ran back to the driver's seat and sat beside her.

(A/N LETS JUST PRETEND JUNGKOOK CAN DRIVE OKAYYYY)

With hands busy turning on the engine, i decided to start a conversation.

"Sooo, how's today?" I started.

"Nahh, nothing's new," she said as she put her seatbelt on.

"You should put on your seatbelt too you know, " as she lean closer and put my seatbelt on. She then smiled while putting her thumbs up. "Thats better!"

I smiled at her action and starts the engine, then i remembered the guy who's walking with her earlier at the gate.

"Say, Halla. Who is that guy that walks with you earlier on?" i still put my focus on the road as i ask,
She didn't answer, so i took a peek.

I saw her sleeping soundly with her head bouncing her and there,

"Your neck might ache if you sleep like that you know." As i let a soft chuckle out.

I took my neck pillow from the back seat and put it on her neck, i drive even more slower so i don't wake her up.

-

We've arrived at her house, i park my car inside her garage, i quietly took her bag and carries her bridal style inside the house.

Fyi, her mother gave me her house's spare key earlier. I struggle to open the door, with bags on my back and Halla occupies both of my hand. I made it anyway and lock the door after.

I put Halla on the sofa first, i put her things(bag,etc) on her room and went back downstairs.

She's still sleeping soundly and i feel bad to wake her up.

'Should i let her sleep or should i wake her up?'

She's still wearing her school's uniform. And i bet its uncomfortable sleeping with such thick layers of clothes.

She sleeps on this long sofa for three person, but she only uses 2 person part, so i decided to sit next to her.

I put her head on my lap, she groans unknowingly but felt comfortable later on.

I look at the clock and it shows 10.57pm, so i just close my eyes and went to sleep with her on my lap.
-
-
-
-
-
-

-Halla's POV-

"Uunggh" i groaned. I sat with my eyes still closed. I pat my pillow and decided that i want to sleep more without seeing the clock.

Just when i'm about to sleep again, i just realized that i'm not patting my pillow. I'm patting someone's THIGH. WTH. I internally screams and jumped from the sofa.

Wait, sofa? Since when i'm sleeping on the sofa...

I re-played last night scenes and realized that i was asleep at the car. So it must means Jungkook brought me inside.

......wait......Jungkook?!?

I look to the sofa and saw Jungkooks STILL sleeping. Oh how relieved i am to know that he's asleep. It would be so awkward if he's awake.