~Chapter 25~

-a year later-

-Halla's POV-

Me and Jungkook have been getting along really well, we've fought once in a while. But, that's just what couple do.

Jungkook gets lovelier each and every day, and i love him for that.

They found out about Yujin and Yugyeom, Bangtan were 'quite' mad at first. But, they finally accept the Yu-Yu couple when Yugyeom confessed and promised that he would not hurt Yujin.

The audition? We got in. We moved to a dorm in the same apartment block with Bangtan, that makes us more close everyday.

Did i mention Jane and Taehyung oppa? Yup, they're dating too. On the day Jungkook confessed to me, Taehyung oppa finally realize his feeling for Jane and decided to confess few days after.

Yuna unnie and Hoseok oppa too, they've been Rapper buddies all this time. None of them confessed yet, tho i know they've feeling for each other.

As for Minju unnie and Namjoon oppa, they're keeping it professional. They still hang out to have 'leader's talk' but that's that.

Suga and Jimin have both found a girlfriend while Jin still wants to focus on his cooking.

I snapped out of my thinking when someone called me,

"Jagi, what are you thinking?" Asked Jungkook.

"Hmm? Nahh, just how we all have been doing this past year."

He smiles, "Thank you Jagi for this one year."

"I should be thanking you."

"Now, shall we go?" He offered his hand while i gladly take it.

Wonder where we are going? Well, its almost new year, i wouldn't talked about what happened this past one year if it hadn't for new year, would i? We're having a party at Bangtan's. Everyone's coming with their pair, except for Jin who comes all lonely(lol).

We invited Seventeen, GOT7, and many others! Oh right, EXO too. Looks like Taehyung oppa knows a member called Baekhyun and decided to invited them for the party.

I chuckled remembering what happen in only a year. A memory i couldn't forget, a memory i wouldn't want to forget.

I may not know what love is.

But, spending time with Jungkook made me realize. The more i depend on Jungkook the more i understood what love actually meant.

Love meant that you care for another person's happines more than your own. No matter how painful the choices you faces might be.

And with that, the ring bells. Firework lights up the sky and Jungkook's lips went on mine.

Isn't it just a perfect way to start page one of a new book called 'life'?

Well, that's it! It ended:"

I have to somehow make the ending and thats the result.

Thank you for all your support, vote and comment. Big thumbs up for those who were actually with me since day 1 (1st March)

Sadly, i have to say goodbye soooo byeeeee!

This story will probably have an extra ch or some sort, but i'll be working on a new fanfic! Featuring Bangtan's 95-liner.

So please look forward!