~Chapter 15~

-Halla's POV-

He holds my chin then cupped my face. I'm too scared to even think about anything so i let him be, untill...

He kissed me. JEON FCKN KOOK KISSED ME. On the forehead tho,so i guess it's fine?

'Why does he have to kiss me on a ferris wheel ride!?' I hissed to myself, as i said, i'm scared. I'm even too scared to react to the kiss. All i can do at that moment is blush. And blush. And blush.

He giggles so i giggles back, akwardly.

Jungkook kept on talking so i won't be scared. I didn't even heard what he was talking about. I'm so sleepy my eyes got really heavy.

The next thing i know is that i have gotten inside the lovely dreamland.

-----------

-Jungkook's POV-

The guilt is on me now, i think she's so scared that she fell asleep so soundly.

I just couldn't help the urge to kiss her again. Well, what do you expect? Alone with the girl you like on a ferris wheel and she's sound asleep. Isn't that the perfect opportunity?

Oh...wait. Alone with the girl you like.

I'm not even sure i like her or not. I just have this feeling of wanting to protect her. This feeling of wanting her with me all the time. Is this love?

I shrugg that off, i don't think now's the time to think about that. The ride was almost ending, i don't want to wake her up so i let her sleep till the ride fully end.

After a while, the rides end, so i decided to wake Halla up.

"Yah, Halla-ah,"

She groans, not wanting to wake up.

"Halla-ah, the ride's done. We have to go or the next customer will get mad."

"Hhhhhhmmmm," she groans as she walks up, still half-sleeping. So, i put my hand on her shoulder and help on her 'half-sleeping' walk.

We sat on a bench and her head almost instantly fell onto my shoulder.

I sigh, thinking that she must be really tired. To think that she has school tomorrow i feel bad for her.

I closed my eyes and hold her hand,

"Hmmm, Jungkook oppa?"

"Ne?"

There's no answer. I look at her face and realized that she was sleep-talking. I giggled knowing that i answer to her sleep-talk.

Then, she again calls my name.

I look at her face and she's sweating. Her face started to make a worried face. Still sleeping.

She must be having a nightmare. I sigh, then i wake her up.

"Halla-ah..."

She snapped out of her sleep and look at me with teary eyes.

"Wha-what happened Halla?" I ask her,

"Will you ever leave me Jungkook?" She suddenly ask this question that makes me confused

"Why are you asking this?" Still confused, i decided to ask her.

"Will you ever leave me? Will we always be together ? Will we part?"

I choked by her question. I mean, why is she asking me this now?

"No, i won't leave you. Yes, we'll be together . No we'll never part."

She sigh. I don't exactly understand why she ask this.