~Chapter 24~

-Jungkook's POV-

I....
Have.....
Decided....
That....
I....
Will....

Confess to Halla on the date.

I've prepared everything, i even asked BTS and The Ark to help me (again lol).

I persuaded Halla real hard so that she would be wearing a skirt. Why i want Halla to wear skirt? Well, not lying i thought she would look cute. And thats the dresscode for the girls (The Ark too) so yeah.

We finally reached the Amusement park, its 10 am now, we bought the tickets and just went in.

I message The Ark and Bangtan in our group chat, without Halla ofcourse.

JK : i've reached the amusement park.
MJ : kay, we'll go now.
JK : wait, what!? You guys haven't go yet?
RM : yea, lol.
YN : but, its okay since we got everything ready last night.
JK : thank you so much guys.
RM: ur well.
MJ : GudLuck.
JIN : don't get nervous ne?
JM : good luck!

I smiled. They're seriously the best-est friend, or maybe family, for wanting to help me confess.

"Hm? Whats wrong Jungkook?"

"Nah, lets go shall we?" I ask as i offer my hand.

She gladly took my hand, "lets go!" She screams pointing out her other hand in the sky.

I chuckled, "what do you want to ride first?"

"Not anything extreme, can we ride that?" Ask Halla as she point the big castle in front of us.

"Really? But thats just a boat ride with dolls inside."

"Ehh why not? Come on!!"

She pulls me and run towards the castle, and yup. She did took a picture just as other girls do.

-

We rode a lot of things, a now we're eating lunch. Well, not like lunch cause its 4 pm already. I constantly look at my phone to check if everything's ready or not.

I told them we'll play a bit more and probably done at around 7, the time where the fountain and all lights up.

"Whats next?" I asked.

She smiles, "thattttt!!!!"

-

Its 6.40 pm already, i make my excuse and asked here to wait at the cafe.

"Halla-ah, i'm going to the toilet for a while kay? Wait here and don't go anywhere~"

"Um? Sure!"

I glances at her once again, looks like she's playing with her phone.

I quickly make my way to another cafe on the other side of the Amusement Park.

I look around and search. No need to search actually, they're loud as heck i found them in no time.

"Hyung!" I shouted.

"Oh? Jungkook is here!" Rapmon hyung shout to others.

"Soooo, hyung. Is everything ready?" I asked.

"Yup, we're waiting for The Ark now, they're preparing some more you should check them." Said Hobi hyung

"Okay, thank you so so much hyuung!"

"Ye, ye now go! Fighting!" As they 'shoo' me.

I ran to the place where i will confess to Halla, the fountain. There i saw The Ark preparing all the decorations.