~Chapter 17~

-Halla's POV-

"Are you okay?" Ask the boy,

"Yes, i'm find thanks-" i look at his face to make sure who he was,

".............Mingyu"

"You're welcome, you didn't actually forget about the practice did you?"

"I don't *giggles*, What do you expect, he(refers to JB ) suddenly comes and ask me to hang out with him! Of course i don't know what to do."

"He as in he? JB? Ask you to hang with him? Seriously?"

"Woah, chill dude i'm not going anyway, c'mon lets go to the studio!" As i pull his arm,

-----------

We've arrived at the studio, the rest of svt and The Ark were sitting in a circle, probably waiting for us to come. They saw us coming, some of them stand and greet while the other keeps sit.

"Where have you been Halla-ahhh?" Ask Minju unnie,

"I'll tell you later! C'mon let's practice!" As i pull all The Ark member.

"Nah-ah! You're late and you need to tell us what exactly happened." Said Yuna unnie,

I took a glance at Mingyu, he just nodded. Then i look back at them,

"Okay... so, eumm, ehh, umm you know,"

I really don't know how to answer, i took a glance at Mingyu again, i mouthed 'help'. He then come,

"She just got asked by JB to hang with them."

"Ye-yeah thats it. I turned him down so its okay, hahahaha," i akwardly laugh.

"YOU WHAT?" Yells Jane and Yujin unnie

"Well, she doesn't really turned him down, more like i took her away from him." Said Mingyu,

"YOU WHAT?" Now svt members yells in unison.

"Chill, nothing's gonna happen, anyway let's practice shall we?" I said, i look at Mingyu who was behind me and mouthed 'thank you'. He nodded,

"C'mon close your mouth *giggles* lets start!" The Ark member seems so Surprised, but Yujin unnie doesn't look that surprised... her gasp look.............fake.

'Hhaah molla!' I thought to myself. I shrugged and ran towards our part of the studio.

The studio is bigggg. Like, big BIG.

We practice The Light again and again, practice makes perfect. That keeps our motivation.

But...i do notice weird things. Say, Yujin unnie. Since i told The Ark about what happen with JB, she seems so.....uneasy? I don't really know, we ARE best friend. Shouldn't she told us if she has problem or what?

"Yah Jane, don't you think Yujin unnie is a bit weird?" I ask Jane.

"Unnie felt that too? I thought i was the only one, should we ask her?" Said Jane.

"I don't think now is the right time. Lets ask after this or maybe tomorrow kay?" I said as i playfully punched her back and quickly run away.

"YAHHH UNNIE!!!!!" yells Jane.

We ran all through the studio, i stopped and pant while holding the two of my knees.

"Jane-ah *pant* i'm *pant* too *pant* tir-"

I didn't even finish my word, Jane ran to me and catch-hug me, i almost fall because of that.

---------------