Chapter 37

chapter 37

Zhao the Moon Slayer Fall

Heavy smoke, filled the sky. The snow that was pure heavenly white was smothered in soot of fire and the hanging singe of death. Mourning was forgotten and revenge of the dead was High, Both sides bloodied and Beaten. Yelling and Screaming both mingled into whimpers in the sky. Only the Avatar could see the damage that from above. 

Burning Buildings, Broken Buildings, And the ruins stood tall. Lights of Fires mingled with the ice like a deadly dance between Dragons. Both not ready to die but both with a foot in on each line. A line the separated Life and Death.

Warriors on both sides felt heavy exhaustion, The cold bit both but beneath the heavy panting was fury. Each and Every breath the enemy lines took a breath was the fueling of an unquenchable thirst or hunger for spilling blood. Fueling a will a will of Fire, and Chilling Ice to their cores.

Children Hid, they ran as far and as fast as their little legs could go, To find a spot where no Soldier could get to them. Fear and Pain Coursed in the veins of the young and weak. Some were unlucky the few corpse of young children never to be recognizable laid berried by the soot of the Ill snow, and The Dead moon.

ooo

"In grief we all should lay, loosing her was the worst thing that could happen to us and you know it!" Screamed a man who lay slowly withering. His young youthful face being slowly turned by time.

"We... Can only hope... That the Avatar" Hacking of an old man's voice bellowed "Can revive the Her spirit, even though... We" COUGH! COUGH! "We are... Sacrificing a young-ling". said the sickly orange robed elderly man, his face wrinkled by time.

"I mourn her loss, but I stand firm here. This war is only of his Children, they have done this so its their fault". Bellowed a Woman in green her face placid but her voice spoke other wise. "Sozin was Warned but that Fool of an Avatar took no haste of not killing that Lord!" spat in a vile tone, as she pointed to the man in red stroking his beard.

"Enough! We already agreed on Zuko, His time and the time of the Avatar is nearing, But if we Wan't this War to end we have to train His Spirit, Mind, And Body!" The Red cloaked man Roared, fire erupted from his eyes but as fast as the fire came it cooled down, only to show grand honey gold eyes. "if this plan works we can soon re-balance the Nomadic people again.

ooo   

Zhao

"I was enjoying the fact that i had killed the moon spirit, but also deemed Great General Iroh a Traitor. I blasted any helpless Water Barbarian that crossed my path. I was now higher then these Low life's. Even though the Avatar and his group begged and pleaded to not burn the spirit i betrayed them, killing it with my fire. No matter what the the TRA-.

"Oh my god what is that!" i heard a Soldier cry out in fear. I slowly turned to see a monstrously tall to Creature start attacking. The dammed Ocean spirit, using that Avatar Pest as a tool of destruction? Agni bless us the strength to destroy them.

I started to run to the where the spirit was... Until That brat Prince Zuko blocked my path. "Zuko! How are you?! By your expression your jealous! Aha I the great Zhao the moon sla-" not even able to make the boy relish in my victory. The moon returned bright blue instead of red. He smirked, Zuko that worm, that Pest... That Fucking banished dog of a FireLord!!! 

"Zhao you have been trying to kill me and my uncle and getting in the way to long!" Anger raised in his voice something i could take advantage of later. "You a Moon slayer? The moon dose not look dead to me, and a conquer? You are a Failure not I!" He sent out a fire so bright and full of color... It was something i have never seen before...! but i was better, right? I had to be...