Robron - Worry

Everyone at the party were dancing on the dance floor, and having a good time. Then Victoria got a phone call from Andy.

Andy call: "Vic, Vic-"

Victoria call: "Calm down, what's up?"

Andy call: "It's Katie, I think she's dead!"

Victoria's face dropped with sadness.

Victoria call: "Oh my god, no! Where are you?"

Andy call: "Wylies farm! Hurry, please!"

Victoria puts the phone down and runs off. Robert catches her and rushed after her.

Robert - "Vic, Vic! Where you going?"

Victoria - "It was Andy, he thinks Katie's dead, I gotta go see him at Wylies farm, now. Oh my god."

Robert - "Oh my god, I'll drive you, get in my car. Let's go!"

Robert and Victoria ran over to Robert's car to drive up to Wylies farm for Andy. On the way, they called Chas and told her what Andy said. They finally got there and seen Katie lying on the floor dead, Robert looked at her and looked away because he was thinking 'I done that'. Chas got there, seen Katie lying there, tears fell from her eyes. Chas walked out to call Aaron and tell him the bad news, that he already knew about.

Chas call: "Aaron love, something terrible has happened!"

Aaron call: (Trying not to cry) "What, what is it?"

Chas call: (Crying) "It's Katie, she's- she's dead!"

Aaron call: (Letting a tear fall) "Oh no, that's terrible."

Chas call: (Crying more) "I know, well I gotta go, the ambulance will be here soon. Bye see you soon, love you."

Aaron call: (Starting to cry) "Okay, see ya later, love you too."

Aaron hangs up the phone and just cries, letting all his trapped tears fall. He seen a knife on the counter top, he got up and walked over to it. He picked it up and placed it on his arm, he cried even more, and just slightly cut, blood pouring out into the sink. The blood finally stopped, he cleaned the counter, and the sink. He sat back down on the sofa, his phone beeped. It was from Robert.

Robert text: "Hey, you okay?"

Aaron cried more and more at the thought of Robert belonging to someone else, because Aaron wanted him to himself.

Aaron text: "Yeah, I'm fine."

Robert text: "Can you meet me later?"

Aaron wanted to but he knew that if he kept meeting Robert and kept loving him, that Aaron would end up dead.

Aaron text: (He cried while sending it) "No."

Robert held in his emotions, while reading it, and sending one back.

Robert text: "Okay then, I guess I'll just see ya round."

Later, Aaron was at the scrapyard, Robert arrived to.

Robert - "Don't mind me, just here to collect the documents of my investment."

Aaron stood up and looked Robert in the eyes.

Aaron - "I'm sorry, I was just upset, I need you, I can't do this alone, please?"

Robert - (Smirked) "It's okay I know you were, and don't worry, I'll always be here to support you."

Aaron smiled at Robert, Aaron couldn't help it, he leaned forward to Robert, and placed his lips on top of Robert's. Robert lifted his hands and placed them either side of his face.

Robert - "We both need each other."

Aaron - (Grinned) "Yeah, and we'll both help each other."

Robert nodded, winked and smiled at Aaron. Robert grabbed Aaron and placed his lips back on top of Aaron's again, they've both been waiting for the kiss for quite a long time.