Robron - The Anger

It's been a couple months since Katie died, Andy tried to commit suicide but Robert stopped him. Aaron and Robert have broken up because of Katie.

Robert text: "Meet me by harvester fields where we first kissed."

Aaron looked at it and smiles on the inside but he was still angry on the outside.

Aaron text: "Fine, what time?"

Robert text: "Now."

Aaron drove to find Robert's car with Robert standing in front of it. Aaron pulled over, got out of his car and slammed the door.

Aaron - (Angrily) "What do ya want?!"

Robert - "I wanted to say you need to stop."

Aaron - (Confused) "Stop what."

Robert - "Stop this! Stop punishing yourself over Katie, it wasn't your fault, it was a stupid accident!"

Aaron pinned Robert down onto his car like he was about to snap.

Robert - "Go on, hit me, it'll make you feel better, go on do it."

Aaron looked at him and walked off.

Robert - "Where you going? Don't walk away!"

Aaron aggressively turned round to face Robert.

Aaron - "You don't know what's going round my head! If it wasn't for me trying to get us caught, she'd of never died, it's killing me, I can't do this anymore!"

Aaron turned round again and stormed off.

Robert - (Yelling) "It- It wasn't your fault, it was mine. I killed her!"

Aaron turned around and walked back over to Robert.

Aaron - (Angry) "What?!"

Robert - "I pushed her, and she fell threw the floor, it was still an accident though."

Aaron - "You said you two talked and sorted things out, and she deleted the photo?! And it wasn't your fault at all."

Robert stood there looking at him with a frown on his face.

Aaron - (Angrily shouting) "Did she delete the photo Robert?!!"

Robert - "No, I deleted it, and no we didn't sort things out."

Aaron - "So all this time you've been lying to me! All this time, you made me cover your back! And lie to my mum and paddy!"

Robert - "Yeah, and yeah I needed you to cover my back, I'm sorry Aaron.."

Aaron looked at him, turned around to walk away, but instead he turned back round to give Robert a punch followed by another and another. Aaron finally stopped and walked to his car, Robert got up and rushed after him, Aaron got in his car and drove off.

Robert - (Yelling loudly) "Aaron! Aaron! What you gonna do?! Aaron!"

Robert got back to the bar, he walked over to the bar but he didn't want a pint.

Robert - "Diane, you haven't seen Aaron anywhere 'av ya?"

Diane - "Yeah, he's threw the the back, why? What's happened to your face?"

Robert - "I just tripped and fell down the stairs. Can I go threw and see him? I need to talk to him about the scrapyard?"

Diane - "Okay it looks bad. And yeah just go straight threw."

Robert - "Thanks Diane. And it looks worse than it feels, trust me."

Diane gave Robert a smile, Robert smiled back and went threw to the back to see Aaron sitting there with a wet towel on his hand. Robert went to sit down with him.

Robert - "Are you okay?"

Aaron just sat there in silence, and tried to avoid talking to him. It didn't work.

Robert - "Because you just drove off, I didn't know what you were gonna do."

Aaron - "Naah, you were just worried in case I said something to someone. Because I nearly did ya know."

Robert - "Do ya know how bad that would've been, for the both of us."

Aaron - "I know but I don't care anymore, I just wanna get it all over with."

Robert - "Yeah, I know, me too. But we can't, it'll brake Andy's heart, and ya mums."

Aaron - "Yeah, I know."

Robert - "Just promise me, that you won't get upset about it and do anything stupid, like cut yourself or worse, because it's not worth it, please."

Aaron - "And if I did, why would you care?!"

Robert - "Because Aaron if I lost ya- If I lost ya, I couldn't handle it."

Aaron - "Yeah, well you've got Chrissie."

Robert - "It's not enough."

Aaron looked at Robert, got up and he walked over to the door, Robert is still sitting on the chair.

Robert - (A small yell) "I love you."

Aaron stopped by the door and turned around to look at Robert. Robert got up and walked over to Aaron.

Robert - "I love you, and I can't watch you suffer over this. So if you wanna tell Paddy or Chas or anyone about what I've done, go ahead, I just want you to be happy."