Robron - Aaron Tells

Aaron was sitting having a pint with Paddy, and all of a sudden thoughts placed all around his head. (In this chapter a week ago, the incidents where Robert tried to kill Paddy have happened). Aaron got up and left. Robert and Chrissie where sitting on the sofa together talking with a glass of wine, then the door knocked and Chrissie got up and walked over to it.

Chrissie - "Oh hi Aaron, what are you doing here?"

Aaron barged in and looked Robert dead in the eyes.

Aaron - "Hey mate."

Robert - "Leave, now!"

Aaron - "Naa, not until I tell your wife everything."

Chrissie - (Looking at Robert confused) "What's this?"

Aaron - "That affair that Katie said Robert was having, it was true, he was having an affair."

Chrissie - "Not this again."

Robert - "He's lying."

Chrissie - "Of course he's lying!"

Chrissie looked back over at Aaron with anger in her eyes.

Chrissie - "For goodness sake Aaron!"

Aaron - "I can prove it."

Chrissie - "Oh, can ya, well this will be entertaining eh. Go on then."

Aaron - "He was having an affair, because he was having an affair with-" (A tear fell from his eye, others tried to follow, but he stopped it quickly) "With me!"

Chrissie's face dropped as soon as she heard, she looked at Robert and looked back.

Chrissie - "Oh my god! Stop lying, of course he wasn't!"

Aaron - "Okay, alright Chrissie explain this to me-"

Later of Aaron explaining their affair, Chrissie slowly started to realise that Robert actually had an affair. And affair with a man? An affair with Aaron!

Aaron - "Yeah, and the hotel they you two were in, I was there too. It was supposed to be for us not you two, but you and Katie showed up so I had to leave quickly so you didn't see me."

Chrissie - (Started to cry) "No you didn't."

Aaron - "Yeah. And your wedding, why do you think he was late Chrissie? Because he was with.. ME!"

Chrissie started to cry and Robert just stood there in silence.

Aaron - "Right, are you gonna deny, or do you want me to carry on!"

Everything was silent, Aaron walked away and went back to Robert.

Aaron - "Hey, everything you've worked for. It's gone!"

Aaron walked to the door, opened and slammed it on the way out.

Chrissie - "Oh my god."

Robert - "Chrissie."

Chrissie - "It's starting to make sense now, how was I so stupid not to see it."

Robert - "Chrissie-"

Chrissie - "DON'T TOUCH ME!! GET OUT!! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!"

Robert grabbed his coat and went out to the pub, Chrissie burst into tears as soon as he left. Aaron got back to the pub and rushed angrily through to the back.

Chas - "Aaron? You okay?"

Aaron - (Angrily shouts) "I'm fine!"

He storms through and sits down on the couch to watch tele, to get his mind off Robert, he didn't want to do that, so why did he? Does he want Robert to himself?