Back To School

Ever since Camila had discovered Lauren's well hidden secret she hadn't been to school. It didn't bother Camila, she wasn't one to enjoy studying but her educated parents were furious.

'That's 2 weeks of truancy Camila! Are you out of your mind' Jennifer yelled throwing the letter from her school on the dining table.

Jennifer had been stressed over her failing marriage with Justin and the last thing she needed was a troublesome teenager. Life wasn't easy for her, and she couldn't believe Camila was acting like this.

'You're going to school! Do you hear me?' Jennifer yelled shaking Camila by her shoulders.

The younger girl was devastated. She hated school and feared that Normani, Ally and Dinah had caught on about who Lauren really was.

'Mum, you can't do this' She argued, knowing there was no use. Her Mother was disciplined and she couldn't get around that.

----------------------

As the younger girl walked into the high school, she avoided eye contact. No matter what happened, she couldn't let the other girls know she was here. The teens around her chattered away noisily, keeping the attention off of her.

Just as Camila thought she would get away with it, she heard a familiar voice.

'Look who came crawling back. We all thought you must have slit your wrists or something you psychotic bitch'

In front of Camila stood Madison Montgomery, also known as the biggest bitch around

She was the school queen and everyone worshipped her. Camila had heard her snickering at her before but never had she been cornered quite like this. A crowd began to form around the brunette. They all hoped for a fight, not understanding they were making the situation worse for Camila.

 They all hoped for a fight, not understanding they were making the situation worse for Camila

'Please leave me alone, I did nothing to you' Camila begged, pleading for her safety.

Madison grabbed Camila's arm and twisted it behind her back. The younger girl screeched in pain as Normani, Ally and Dinah came running to assist her.

'Madison, leave her alone! Before you make me angry' Dinah roared in anger, as her girlfriend attempted to calm her down.

'Oh please dyke, I hope you're not trying to get into her pants as well. We all know your game is weak ever since I rejected your lesbian requests' Madison said, her hands still gripping Camila.

Camila didn't know what to do. Just last night she had been in Lauren's arms and now she was in this situation.

'I swear to God Madison-' Dinah argued before she was interrupted by a growl.

'Get off her before I break both your arms and feed them to your group of bitches' Lauren's harsh voice said, as she stared at Madison.

Madison's eyes looked in disbelief at Lauren. The younger girl couldn't believe her eyes, was Lauren stupid? Surely, they would all recognise her.

'Look who it is, the daughter of the one and only murderer' Madison muttered, fear in her eyes.

'You didn't mention that when I had my fingers inside of you' Lauren teased with a smirk on her face.

Madison looked around, as her face turned to a deep shade of red. The crowd laughed at Lauren's words.

Camila was beyond mind blown. They thought Lauren was the daughter of...Lauren? That made no sense. She had to talk to her and ask what was going on. But first she had to get Madison off of her before her arm snapped off.

'Get off me, Madison!' Camila screamed pulling away, and running to Lauren. She was about to go in for a hug, but Lauren gave her a look that showed now was not the time.

'You may have won the battle Jauregui. But you won't win the war' Madison explained, walking away as her minions followed.

Normani and the two girls ran over. They attacked Camila with multiple hugs as Lauren looked on.

'Are you okay? I was so close to beating her skinny ass' Dinah explained.

'She doesn't need you. She has me' Lauren said, with a stone cold look. Before any of the girls could respond, Lauren walked away not looking back.

 Before any of the girls could respond, Lauren walked away not looking back

Camila wanted to run after Lauren, but she knew now was not the time. She had to stay here with the girls.

'Geez, what got up her ass?' Ally asked, breaking the silence.

'I don't know, but what murderer were they talking about?' Camila asked, looking for answers.

'Lauren Jauregui, she's her Mother. Her name isn't Lauren, it's Lana. You must've got it wrong which is why we were so confused' Normani explained in a low whisper.

'Is that why Madison is scared of her?'

'Everyone is afraid of Lana, she has never mentioned her mother unless Madison brings it up but everyone fears the unknown. Androgony is why we fear her. We don't know whether she is masculine or feminine. I'm suprised she even speaks to you' Ally answered in a deep voice.

'Yeah, Lana doesn't date. She fucks you and then it's over. So please be careful Camila' Dinah warned, looking out for Camila.

'Don't worry guys, I know what I'm doing' Camila assured them, wishing she could tell them the truth. But even she was unsure of whether she knew everything.

------------------------

'Lana! Wait' A voice yelled as she chased after the rebellious Jauregui.

'What do you want Madison?!' Lauren screamed, shoving the blonde girl against the wall.

'You're so rough, I just can't get enough. Lana, what did you do back there? I thought you loved me?' Madison questioned, pulling Lauren closer.

'You make me sick. Where did you get the idea I loved you? I banged your pathetic ass' Lauren mumbled.

'Did that night mean nothing to you? I can't get you out of my head, Lana. Please, let's go somewhere' Madison begged.

'You wish, now leave me alone. I'm busy' Lauren said, before shoving Madison to the floor and walking away.

Madison wouldn't Lana get away so easily. It wasn't going to happen, not now. Not ever.

She knew what she had to do. Lana had her eyes on Cabello. So she would have to remove someone from the equation.

And she knew just how she could do that.