Your new Roommate

"You've just started in a boarding school between the ages 16-19"

Ah, I'm so happy! Me and Anna get to spend more time than we usually do together. "I, (first-name) (last-name) hereby declare Anna's security guard!" We both chuckled.
I was often a quiet girl but when it came to men and Anna, I over panic I guess? The point is Anna is my beloved best friend and I must keep ahold of her!
"Oh no" Anna mumbled.

"What's wrong?"

"We're not in the same rooms.. Your room 324 and I'm room 347." Anna started looking upset because she was often shy around new people.
I was the most upset. No one ever liked my personality, either I was too shy and sweet or I was too hot-tempered and stubborn.
I looked over to see who I was sharing a room with and then..

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT EVEN ALOUD!?" I shouted, causing the people around us to stare. I was sharing a room with a boy, named Matsunaga Tomoya. His name seemed so familiar yet a complete blur.

"Maybe there's been a mistake? I'll go ask the staff. Wait here." Anna ran off.. Leaving me with no choice but to wait. I moved my suitcase next to the wall so I wouldn't be in people's way since it was so crowded here. Why was Anna taking so long? You started to drift asleep until somebody stepped on your toe.

"Watch where your going!"  It took me to a few seconds to see a tall guy around my age with beautiful Crimson with a tint of grape coloured hair. It was amazing. Until I remembered my hate towards guys ever since that day..

Flash Back:

No, please don't turn back!
please stay.
I need you..
Why would you do that. I thought you loved me.. It was.. All.. A lie.. Wasn't it ?

Present time:

"(y/n)!"  I heard Anna shout at me. I saw that I was being held by that tall guy. Seems like I blacked out and fell. Wait a second. WHERE IS HE TOUCHING

"What are you doing!"

"I was just helping, I didn't mean to strike a nerve." The boy had only just realised where his hands were.

"What, it's.. Not what it looks like, right?"
he struggled and panicked, trying to think what I'd do next.

"you.. you pervert!" I ran with one hand grabbing onto Anna's wrist and my other holding onto my suitcase.

"(Y/n)? Are you okay? You passed out.."
Oh Anna my angel is worrying about me!

"I'm as good as gold now! Please don't worry about me."

"Anyway, let's take our luggage to our rooms."

"Sure lets go."

Tall guy POV:

Who was that girl?

She was scary.. I better make sure not to get tangled inbetween drama with her.

Readers POV:

"My rooms so big! Look Anna! The toilet is so clean! And the bedroom space is amazing! Oh wait only half of it's mine. It's still big tho!" I yelled jumping around the place.