Wrong person to kiss

Our tents were already set when we arrived at the camping site.

"It's just our class around..."

"What did you want someone from another class to come or something?" - Matsunaga

"Anna......"

"Pshhhhhffttt. Take a break girl and get a breather rather than being so mopey."

Mopey my ass I wasn't in the mood. Our tent was tent number 7.

It's laid out like this:

[. 1 .] [. 2 .] [. 3 .]          [. 7 .] [. 8 .] [. 9 .]

[. 4 .] [. 5 .] [. 6 .]       [TEACHERCAMP]

I walked with my small suitcase towards the tent. The screams of girls wearing high heels to a campsite with a pathway of mud must have surprised them.

"Yah, are you even a girl?" Rina shouted.

I wasn't in the mood to talk back so I just walked faster towards my tent.

THE TENT IS SO TINY WHat. Ok I did not expect a tent as small as this for two people let alone a guy and a girl!

 Ok I did not expect a tent as small as this for two people let alone a guy and a girl!

like this^^^^

"Hey isn't this tent perfect for us?" - Matsunaga

"not even your legs fit so I wouldn't say perfect is the right word matsun."

I cleaned all the mud off my suitcase and brought it inside. It was getting really dark until I realised Matsun zipped the tent closed with us inside.

"What're you doing?"

"Cute panties."

"yayayyayageheiofoodisjqoqpwlwkebhdah (if that was a language) give them back to me!"

It wasn't hard to chase him since he didn't even fit inside the tent. I grabbed my underwear from him and threw it back into the suitcase. I was crawling back until.

"YAHHH"

MaTSUN POKED MY SENSITIVE PART (the vagina wow)

"Matsun"

"Yes my daaaaarling?"

"Fuck you."

"Would you like to?"

"No you're horrible at it."

"Youuuuu can't say anything (y/n) you can't even suck a dick nicely."

"Matsun I swear to god you're lucky enough I didn't bite it off!"

"ye that's true. Buuuut"