Tricked

Your dorm at 05:47

It seemed like I was the first to wake up, so I went ahead and got changed. I realised Matsunaga was mumbling in his sleep which was really cute.

I tugged his hair behind his ear. I felt my heart beat faster and faster. Until I remember last night.

I start to look around the room only to see a spider on my school bag.

"GET OFF YOU FILTHY THING OFF OFF OFF"

"Wh-at are you yelling at at six in the morning?!"

"SPIDER!!"

"Oh I see, you don't like spiders at all do you?" His mouth formed an evil grin.

He got the spider off my bag but onto his hand. He kept walking towards me with his hand pointing at me *the spider is on that hand btw*.

"Wait no Matsunaga seriously don't."

"Why shouldn't I?"

"I really hate them."

"Picky aren't you?"

I fell onto his bed, backed against a wall. He opened the window and let the spider out only to come back staring at me.

"You're so cute (y/n)."

He then came on top of me, trapping me in the position that I was in.

You looked like this ^^^

"What are you doing Matsunaga?"

"You're too damn hot."

"Yeah I know I'm hot, maybe because the dorm has all its radiator on and I'm wearing a cardigan?"

"your playing sassy."

"Oh? Are we playing a game now?" I mumbled.

"I wouldn't mind having my balls crushed by you

"I wouldn't mind having my balls crushed by you."

"Seriously don't you dare even think about kissing me."

That's when he leans in for a kiss. His lips were so soft that I could never deny them. His hands trailed up my shirt and onto my bra. It was all going well until I let out a moan that I had been keeping in.