Him and her.

In the Cafeteria at 12:21.

Dammit, it feels so sore down there. I never knew something so pleasureful could hurt so much afterwards.

"(Y/n) what's wrong?" Anna asked.

"Nothing at all! Nope nothing! Everything's good! Yes!"

I tried laughing but it didn't work out.

Suddenly, Rina sat next to me with her plate.

"So, you're the the slut he fucked."

"excuse me?"

"I said you're the slut he fucke-"

"Yes I heard what you said, I mean as in how dare you call me a slut."

"I have my own rights, sluuut."

"Uh.. Rina-San could you please leave us alone?" Anna asked politely.

"No you fucking cow, you leave us alone."

...

My had only found myself about to punch Rina until I saw someone grabbing my hand. It was Matsunaga.

"What's going on here?"

"Oh matsuuu-Kun! I asked if she wanted to hang out but she refused and suddenly wanted to hit me!" that liar.

"Why the hell are you lying?!"

It suddenly started hurting. *her womanhood btw*. Matsunaga knew why I was in pain so I guess he took me back up to our dorm.

"So what exactly happened."

"She knows..."

"Know what?"

"that we... Uh..."

"Had sex?"

I nod, also blushing.

"So then what happened?"

"She called me a slut."

"So you punched her for that?"

"She called Anna a fucking cow. I don't care if they say shit about me but Anna is fragile!"

"Just don't get involved with her. She can ruin your life (y/n)."

I again flinched cause of the pain.

"Does it hurt?"

I ignore the question and place my forehead against the wall, closing my eyes.

"I mean I don't have medicine for that.."

"I know... I'll just deal with it."

I walked towards my bed only to feel tired and dizzy.

"m-matsu."

I fell and passed out.

Matsunaga's POV:

She fainted for some reason. But she had a temperature. I mean she did have a cold before we did anything.

I picked her up and layer her down on her bed, pulling the blanket over her.

I never knew she was this protective..

I walked out the room only to see Anna with bruises on her face.

"What happened Anna ?!"

"Rina and her.. Friends..."

I lifted Anna up into our dorm. It would be safer in case they came into her dorm.

I checked out her bruises and they were severe.

"Pl-lease don't let (y/n) t-to see me like th-th-this. She'll become upset... And do something bad."

"She fainted so your fine for now."

I head over to check on (y/n), she had no sign of waking up anytime soon.

I took a picture of her asleep and set it as my background. She was too adorable.

"um... Matsunaga... Do you love (y/n)?"

"yeah, but it hurts loving a girl like her. But that's what I love about her."

"I heard that you guys..."

"Yeah we did."

"was she good?"

"AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! She was horrible at sucking but her face was so adorable I couldn't get mad. But the rest are private."

"Oh yeah. Sorry for asking something weird. Not many boys liked (y/n) back then so I thought you were using her for... You know... Sex. Until I saw you hang on to her no matter what she said and did to you."

"She's too precious, I couldn't let go something that precious so easily."

"I'm glad, she found someone like you."

"I'm glad I found someone like her."

I had only realised that the top that (y/n) was wearing was a little big for her so her whole upper chest was showing. It looked adorable.

That was until she woke up noticing that I was staring at her chest.

"You perrrvveeerrttt!!!"

AN: I'm so sorry! This is the shortest chapter so far *i think*. I'm currently on a writers block. I don't know if I should make Anna get bullied by Rina which leads onto reader-Chan want to get revenge! Or should I have reader-chan be bullied and Matsunaga not know? I don't know. Leave your ideas below pleaseeee!!