Creep!

"Hey princess, wake up."

My eyes were refusing to open so all I could do was just sit up from my bed, only leading me to hitting my head into Matsunaga's chin.

"Oww!" We both squeeled.

"What was that for!" He shouted

"I didn't know you were there and what are you doing above my head in the first place!"

"Trying to wake you up for breakfast."

"Well I don't need a new alarm clock I'm fine with my old one."

"Whatever you say princess."

"Stop with the weird nicknames creep!"

I walked to the bathroom with my school clothes sighing. Couldn't we at least have been able to wear our own clothes?

Maybe I should take a shower before I go eat..

So I did as I wanted to. However I had forgotten that I take at least 30 minutes to shower but it just feels so nice. I heard the door knob being turned and I saw Matsunaga come in.
I screamed and covered myself. It seemed that Matsunaga didn't realise I was in the bathroom, however he had headphones on and avoided looking at the shower.

Shit.

He was undressing himself.. I didn't have anything to throw at him except for water. I tried flicking water at him but he would just not notice. That's when I..

"YOUUU FUCKKINNGG PERRRVVVERRTTTT!!!!"

He panicked only realising what he had just done.

"What the.. I thought you came out the bathroom!"

"WELL STOP LOOKING YOU CREEP AND GET OUT."

"No."

"Excuse me I said get out!"

"I'm fine here thank you very much, I enjoy the view very much." He smirked.

I had only just realised I was completely exposed despite being in the shower. I quickly sat down and covered myself, starting to tear up.

"Crybaby."

"sh..shut up."

He walked out of the bathroom at last which was a relief. However the water was cold and breakfast was already over by the time I got out. It's the second time I've missed food and my stomach hurts like hell!

I got changed and went to my desk only to see Matsunaga holding a plate.

"Here,"

"What??"

"You couldn't eat because of me so here,"

He handed me a plate full of delicious types of food specially for breakfast.

"Thaaaankkk yooouuu!!" I jumped up in excitement not realising I revealed my innerself to him. I took the plate and started eating all the food on the plate. I had only just realised he was sitting down staring at me.

"What are you looking at creep?"

"Woah, such a drift in personalities. First you were all happy like a newborn puppy and now your just all miserable. Very amusing."

"Shut up."

"If you Insist."

He left the dorm to go to his class, which is when I realised the time. It was 08:26! I had only four minutes to get to class!

Shit shit shit shit!!! I was supposed to meet Anna!

I saw Anna left a note saying she left for class which made me feel bad for making her wait.