School trip.

AN: ok so I thought that I might change the story and exclude Rina from the fanfic a little. So apologies for that!

Another boring day. Nothing new nothing old. Except, today we leave for our school trip that will last a week! But still a boring day since we leave at night.

"Has everyone packed their things?"

The whole class nodded.

"Great, we have a set of lists of who you will sit next to on the coach."

annoying enough, we weren't allowed to sit next to whoever we wanted to sit next to.

He listed the names and fondly enough I'm supposed to sit next to Matsunaga.

"Hey (y/n), I see we're sitting next to each other." - Matsunaga

"Er.. Yeah."

Still shy about what happened last week. I walked away to get lunch. A chicken ceasar to be precise.

I haven't seen Anna for a few days. Normally if this happened a few months ago, I'd be having panic attacks. But I guess I learnt that Anna needs her own time and space, so I thought I could lay back for a little. I was still worried about her though.

Ding.

'Hey (y/n) sorry that I haven't been in contact with you for a few days. Something happened at home so I have to miss the trip :((. I hope you have fun and please try to socialise with Matsunaga-Kun~ See you soon xxx!'

OH MY BELOVED ANNA! I hope everything's alright at home. But that last part cringed me out.

In the coach:

I took out my phone and started listening to some music. I closed my eyes and rested against the window, waiting for the coach to move.

I felt a small breath against my cheeks and instantly opened my eyes.

"Wh-what are you doing!" I brushed away, hitting my head against the window.

"Oh, sorry. Was just checking if you were asleep." Matsun jeered.

"Well I want peace during this trip so leave me alone."

"Aww! That's no fun. Come on, let's play a game or something."

"What kind of game?"

"I spy? Tictacto? I have a pack of uno cards we could play." He smiled.

I glared at him.

"uno.."

"Uno it is then! Would you like anything to eat?"

"We just ate dinner."

"Oh yeah. Oops."

I saw him panicking a little bit. Was he nervous?

We played Uno and like always, he won them all.

"No fair you always win!"

"That's the point of the game. But I guess I'm not only good with looks!"

"Nnnhng."

He glared back at me as a response. It was really cute the way he glared back.

"We still have 6 hours left till we arrive.." I sighed.

"Just sleep, I'll wake you up at the rest stop."

"It's fine I'll stay up."

As we got back onto the coach from the rest stop, I realised matsun had fell asleep with his belt undone.

"Uh... Matsun??"

He didn't reply. So, as the loving and caring human being, I attempted at putting his seatbelt on. Which failed miserably. Suddenly, he woke up and put his seatbelt on.

As doing so, he lifted the arm holder and rested his head against my lap. And he drifted asleep again.

"W-What are you doing?"

Fondly enough, I had ended up falling asleep.

AN: I hope this made up for lack of updates! I'll try to update more often now :) sorry it's super short, needed some place to start off with.