Chapter 1

Harry's POV

My alarm blared through my ears ruining the amazing dream i was having.

"Noo."i said in my morning voice

I rolled of my bed, landing on the floor with a small"ow" leaving my lips.I got up from the floor and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth than took a shower after.When i was done with that ,I quickly got dressed (clothes in the media),and walked down stairs being greeted by my mum making breakfast.

"Good morning honey,you know what day it is today?"She smiled

"Uhh,Monday?"i was confused what is she talking about.

"Don't you remember,"she looks a bit disappointed "it's your first day of your new school."my mum said while putting her hands on her hips.

"Ohh,i'm sorry."

"That's ok,but hurry and eat up you don't want to be late now do ya."I chuckled and than started to eat.

...............

Anna parked in the the school car park then turned to look at me.
"Ok harry, we moved because you were misbehaving right."i nodded and waited for her to go on"now i want you to behave, i don't want any calls from the schools."

"Mum chill, i promise I'll behave, you don't have to worry about me"I sighed,mum has always been worried about me when i get into fights and stuff she just wants me out of trouble.

"Ok hun, have fun."

"Thanks mum,bye".I kissed her goodbye and watched the car leave.I slowly turned facing the huge school thinking of how the day will go.

****
Hi sorry if it's a bit crappy,but I tried to make it better than my first story
Side note:harry is a bit of a punk looking guy while louis(who will be in the next chapter)will be an innocent crossdresser.i hope that's cool wit u.
-Rohannah xxx