Chapter9(part2)

After two hours I parked in front  of Louis house and texted him that i was outside.minuets later he came out of his house wearing high-waist skinny jeans with a light blue crop top and blue vans,he looked amazing"Hi haz,"he greeted me while he got into the car"ready to go."I nodded and drove to the mall.
At the mall

Louis and I have been at three different store,hot topic,forever 21 and h&m and louis was walking into the last store he wanted to go in while I was far back carrying his bags.As I stopped in front of the shop where louis just entered I grew anxiety.I was in front of Victoria's secret a clothes store full of lingerie,makeup and girls.I walked in looking for Louis only to find him looking at lace panties.I tried to not imagining him in a pair, but i was too late.

Louis waved me over so I walked over to him trying to be normal.He picked up a black pair of panties and turned to me."does these look nice haz."He ask me looking up at me through his long eyelashes.I nervously replied."um yeah they look really nice."He nodded and walked away picking up more items.After paying we went to Starbucks to order ourselves a pumpkin spice latte and a skinny vanilla latte.

While we drank I started a conversation between me and Lou."How was date louis,sorry I didn't ask before."I asked before taking a sip of my drink.Louis suddenly started to become upset and answered."horrible I never want to see that jerk again ,even though I have English with him."On the outside i felt sorry for him, but on the inside I was celebrating.Now louis doesn't have a fück boy flirting with him, i can finally make my move."Am sorry to hear that,how about I take you out if a date tomorrow night."louis looked stunned thinking that I was joking."really,like an actual date.."Louis asked with a serious look.I nodded and waited for his answer.A huge smile went across his face and hugged me from across the table we were sitting on repeatedly saying yes.
Yeah.

Hoped you liked the last part of chapter 9.chapter 10 will be my last chapter

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share