Chapter 9(part 1)

Niall had drop louis off at his home, telling louis that he should try to go for harry.Louis agreed and thought he'd call harry.When Niall drove off louis walked into his house going to his bedroom, dialling Harrys number who didn't answer.louis thought he might be sleeping, so he left it.

Louis took off his makeup and clothes changing into grey sweats and a baggy t-shirt before jumping into bed checking his Instagram.An hour later Louis decided to go to sleep forgetting about his horrid date.

Harry's pov

Morning came around and I remembered that me and louis was supposed to be going out.I picked up my phone seeing that I had two missed calls from louis so i called him immediately.

"Hi harry"louis answered.

"Hey louis, are you still up for today."I wondered.

"Um yeah,"he sounded like he forgotten"were do u want to go.

"To the mall,"as soon as i said that there was a high squeal coming from the other end on the phone followed by louis saying 'yes' multiple times"ok cool i'll come pick you up in two hours,yeah."

"Okay,see you soon."then he hanged up.I placed my phone on my bed then headed to shower, wanting to smell fresh for louis. While i was washing myself I thought about louis date wanting to know how it went.Cody doesn't deserve to go on a date with louis because I loved him first and seeing him with another guy makes me jealous.but louis will be mine.

Sorry i had to stop from there because i had a little trouble writing.am also going to update on random days.

Vote

Comment

Follow

And share