Chapter 3

(sorry that I haven't updated in forever

Harry's pov

As lunch time finally came around, i went to go get my lunch and started to search for louis.The cafeteria was huge,it would be impossible to find such a small person.As i was walking passed a table full of girls they started to flirt with me ,I polity told them i wasn't interested and walked away.I liked the attention but I've got my eye on my gorgeous little Lou.

Wait did i just say 'my'.

It wasn't even the end of school and my feelings for him are taking over my body(what?)

I was snapped out of my thoughts ,when i heard a high pitched laughter. I looked around and spotted louis on a table ,with three other dudes.Casually, I walked over to the table and stood still when louis saw me.

"Hi Harry,sit down."Louis happily said.I did what i was told.I confidently said hello to the other boys before the blonde one on the table started to speak.

"Hi there harry,am Niall,this is Liam and Zayn."I nodded while Niall introduced pointing at the two other boys.

The rest of lunch was great, we had a normal conversation ,a few laughs and louis and I played a little bit of footies under the table.I think am going to like it here:).

When the school day ended, I walked home thinking of louis all the way. Before I closed the door when i entered the house, my mum starting shooting me with questions.

"Mum can we talk about this later,m'tired." I said to her walking slowly up the stairs.

"Ok sweetie get some rest."