Chapter 8

"I was thinking about this blue dress with this pink, no black cardigan."

I was currently in Louis' room watching him pick his outfit.He has so many clothes yet it takes him an hour just to pick something.

"Uh louis you only have three hours till he gets here and you have so much more too."I reminded him.

"Oh yes, harry you try a find a good outfit for me while I'll take a shower.I nodded waiting till he left the room.Even though I don't like cody am still going to make louis look nice, so I walked towards the walk-in closet to find some clothes. I finally put together a pretty outfit, that louis might be surprised with.

 I finally put together a pretty outfit, that louis might be surprised with

"Ooh.Not bad harry, not bad"I heard louis say coming into the room, with a towel wrapped around his waist.He walked towards his underwear-draw and took out a pair of white panties.He dropped his towel then slipped them on, wiggling his bum giving me a little show.That tease made me hard, if he sees I don't know what I would do.Louis walked over to the clothes, putting the skirt on first.He looked over to me and a smirk appeared on his face.

"What?"

"I think you should help your friend there."signalling to my crotch.

"Excuse me"i run to the bathroom help my friend then walking back to the room. When I entered Louis was fully dressed doing his makeup.

"Harry what should i have nude lipstick or pink lipgloss."

"Um nude." Not caring what I just said.When Louis finished he check himself in front of the mirror, taking a selfie.typical.He got a text from Cody telling him his outside, which made jump.

"He's here, how do i look?"

"Perfect."

"Ok, are you going home now."I nodded and we walked outside.

"Bye louis , have fun." I waved.

"Bye"

I got back to my house and decided to go to sleep.

Meanwhile on the date(louis pov)

"Hello i will be your waiter, would you like anything to drink?"

"I would like a spri-

"Coke and water please." Cody rudely interrupted me.

"Who the water for."

"You."Cody answered not bothering to look up to me.

"Ok." I said sinking down my seat." Why did you choose to eat at Nandos."

"Because it's cheap ,I was going to choose mcdonalds ,but when i saw your outfit I didn't want to be embarrassed by you for wearing fancy clothing."Ouch.

The waiter came back we our drinks and ask what we would like to eat.Cody interrupted me again by ordering be a chicken salad.

"Why did you order me a salad."A said a little hurt

"Because, your a little fat." What?!

"How could you say that!?"standing up causing people to look up.

"Because I needed to say the truth,now sit down your causing a scene."He said getting angry.

"No I won't sit down cause am leaving,"grabbing my stuff" I never want to speak or see you ever again "I sobbed running out of the restaurant.I grabbed my phone a called harry but he didn't pick up, so i called Niall.He picked up on the third ring.

"Ello"Niall's Irish accent filled my ear, when he answered .

"Uh hi ni can you come and get me from Nandos that we go to."

"Sure be there in ten." Then he hanged up.Ten minutes later Niall's  red sport car pulled up to the curb, he opened the door for me to get in.

" hi Lou  weren't you on a date?" He said driving off when i got in.

"Yeah with a total douchebag."I answered still upset.

"Oh don't worry theirs more guys to come around, you should try going on a date with harry."Niall suggested.

"I could, but would you think his interested."I Said thinking that harry might would be okay with it because i  did make him hard in my bedroom.

"Of course he would, you should go for him."

"Ok i will."

Hi again.

I know it's late but, what is your favourite song from mind of mine.
mines wRoNg.

Vote

Comment

And follow cuz i will follow you back

Bye