Chapter 6

Harry pov

Today was Friday and I couldn't wait to see louis because I finally had the balls  to ask him, but i am still a little nervous if his rejects me and says'i just want to be friends' cause that is not something you want to hear from the person you like.As i was walking towards Lou's locker, i saw a guy with brown hair and huge muscles talking, or should i say flirting with my louis(well not yet).I walked over with a nice smile trying to be very causally as can be.

"Hi louis and er, guy."sending a quick glare to the brunette bloke.

"Oh hi harry, this is cody from my English class.He's new too."Louis introduced being cute as ever.

"Hi harry."Cody said,pulling his hand forward to shake mine.

"Hey"Awkwardly shaking his hand.

"So louis before I get to class,"taking louis' hand into his"will you go on a date with me tonight."I was just shocked,but I was even shocker when louis said 'YES',like someone just purposed to him ."Great I'll pick you up at 8 cupcake."kissing his cheek and walking away.

Louis began squealing."OMG harry, i got a date and he's so cute.Are you happy for me?"

"Yeah so happy."Am dying inside.

"Oh my, i need to look my best, and find the perfect dress-"As louis kept on rambling,i kept on crying(in my mind, of course)what if louis louis and cody become a thing?Will Lou forget about me?So many questions are going through my mind right now i just can't-

"Harry are you even listening.Anyway I have to get to class now, see ya later."Louis said before heading to his class leaving me here.This can't be happening.

(This is cody)😍(harry's got a competition)

I decided to make a part every Monday and Saturday even if there all might be short chapter,AM TRYING TO MAKE LONGER

I decided to make a part every Monday and Saturday even if there all might be short chapter,AM TRYING TO MAKE LONGER.so bye