Chapter 2

After 2 days of rest, well somewhat rest, after getting off the phone with Harry Jo didn't feel making up a bed so she crashed on the couch. She was just glad the place came fully furnished. After sleeping through the night she got up made some coffee and the started unloading her truck. By the time she got everything put away and things moved around and situated the way she wanted it she decided it was to late to head into town and meet Harry and get a good look at her new business so she just curled up on the couch with her drink and tablet and checked to see if she had any messages. Once that was done she caught up on what was happening on twitter. Of course it was the same old shit so she decided to walk out onto her back deck and take pictures of the sunset so she could post them on Facebook and Instagram. Other than straight up calling her kids this was how they kept in touch.

.........

Around 2pm the next day, Jo started getting dressed in what she thought was her best looking comfortable clothes, which consisted of black skinny jeans, red and black checked form fitting tank top covered with her normal red flannel shirt rolled up at the sleeves, with her favorite black low heeled boots. She grabbed her keys, locked the door and jumped into her truck and headed into town. Jo had already warned Harry she was coming in she just didn't tell him what time she would be there. She knew The Oasis opened early, around 3pm, for those people who got off work that early and wanted a beer before heading home. So she figured this would be a good time for her to be able to talk to Harry about how well things were going and him show her around without it causing to much of a problem.
Jo pulled into the parking lot of The Oasis and was impressed with what she saw, the place was beautiful on the outside, and had had several vehicles parked in the lot already. Opening the door to the truck she jumped out and headed for the bar.

Harry was keeping an eye on the front lot hoping he would see when Jo showed up so he would be prepared, but much to his dismay several people he didn't know we're coming in. At this particular moment he was walking by the front window when a 4x4 pick up pulled in, it was exactly the type he liked to, it had a lift kit added to it adding about a foot to its clearance. Its was solid black except for 2 copper stripes on the hood and top. He couldnt help but chuckle when he saw the smallest woman he's ever laid eyes on literally jump from its cab and make her way to the entrance.
She was older than him maybe 7 to 10 years but tiny. It looked like his hands would be able wrap around her waist with no problem at all, and if he wasn't mistaken, even from this distance, he would bet she would barely reach his shoulders in height, but the light from outside and the writing in the glass kept him from seeing exactly what she looked like. What amused him the most was she was dress almost just like him. The only difference was his flannel shirt was black and white where hers was red and black.

Jo entered the bar and was shocked and in love. The place was amazing, she looked around and saw a guy standing over to one side that was also quite amazing she thought. He looked to be about maybe 8 to 10 years younger than her with long curly chestnut colored hair. And he was tall, really tall. She was used to being around people much taller than her hell her own kids were 6 foot but this guy had be even taller than that.
Not wanting to be concidered that type of older women she made her way to the bar and hopped up on the bar stool. The girl behind the bar came up and asked her what she wanted, and to be honest Jo was a little put off with her rude attitude.

"What do you have as the house special?" Jo asks nicely.

The girl looks up and see Harry still across the room, she leans forward and whispers harshly. "Look lady I ain't got time for this shit right now. Slave driver over there says the new bitch is coming in and has us all running around making this place spotless. Like it wasn't already. Now you either just get a beer or something simple or I'll just give you what I want."