Chapter 7

The next week went by super fast and Greg was true to his word. During the day when the bar was closed he and his entire crew, using the extra key Harry had given Wayne, worked on getting the renovations done. By opening time their mess would be cleaned up and they would be gone. It was on the following Wednesday morning around 9am when Jo got a call from Greg asking her if she and Harry could come in and talk to him about something. Of course he didn't know Harry was lying right beside her so she told him sure and hung up.

"Who was that?" Harry asks barely opening his eyes.

"Greg. He wanted to know if we could come in and meet with him he didn't say why." Jo says as she rolls over and kisses Harry's cheek. Even though Harry spends the night with her on occasion, and sleeps in the same bed they had yet to make love. Yeah they kiss and it got quite heated at times, but for some reason they never completed the act. And for now it was fine with both of them. It would happen when they were both ready and obviously they weren't right now.

Harry wrapped his his arms around Jo and pulled her to where she was lying on his chest. "What if I don't want to get up yet? What if I want to just lay here with you?" He say kissing her cheeks, nose and forehead.

"Humm, that sounds good to me. But what if he ran into a problem? What if he's not going to be done for the grand opening for Friday?" Jo says.

"Well, I didn't think about that. I guess we should get up and go see what he wants." Harry sighed.

"Aww, cheer up hun. I'll buy you your favorite breakfast on the way." Jo teased as she kissed his nose.

Harry's eyes popped open and he looked at her with a grin. "IHOP? Really?" He asked already moving to get up and dressed. "Well don't just lay there I'm hungry." Harry complains.

Jo bursts out laughing but gets up and walks to her closet and picks her outfit for the day. When she turns around she see she's once again chose something almost identical to what Harry was putting on. Harry looks at her and sees what she's holding and just laughs.

"Why change now people are used to seeing us match. We driving your truck or mine?" He asks.

"Mine. It needs gas we filled yours up yesterday." Jo reminded him.

"Yours it is then." He said as he walks out of the room to go start the coffee while she finished getting ready. By the time she was done so was the coffee and Harry had it poured into her favorite traveling mug. He was leaning against the counter with her truck keys in his hand ready to go. "Ready?" He asks as she walks in.

"Yep." She replies as she takes her coffee from him. "Let's go. You can drive."

Harry and Jo walks into the bar an hour after Greg called. But it was Wayne who greets them. "About time you two got here."

"Hey, no bitching." Jo sassed. "We were still in bed thank you very much, our day ends at 2am not 5pm we don't get up at daybreak. More like noon. Be glad I didn't tell Greg to kiss my ass for waking me up."

Harry, Wayne and Greg all just laughed. "Damn Harry you were right, she is fiesty. She and Gemma would get along great."

"Whose Gemma?" Jo asks. Forgetting Harry had told her Wayne was his brother-in-law.

"What? Harry, what the hell. You haven't told her about your sister or your family?" Wayne looks at him shocked.

Harry shrugged. "It really hasn't came up in a conversation." He said not looking at Jo.

Jo looked up at Harry wondering what he was thinking. He wouldn't look at her though. She has told him about her kids, he knew just about everything about them, he's even talked to them on the phone.