mistakes and misunderstandings

Terra ran until she reached town and decided to stop at a diner to get something to eat. Part of her wanted to turn around and kiss and make up with Josh while the other part of her wished she had never met him. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts she sat down at a booth and took her order.

Terra ate quietly and watched as people came in and out. She had no idea what her next move was. She knew Josh would probably be back home at the house waiting for her and she was not ready to face him just yet. Terra watched as a beautiful woman walked in who looked vaguely familiar. Staring she watched as a man followed soon after and joined her in a booth.

The woman turned around and Terra’s eyes grew wide as she figured it out. Her mother sat there flirting and carrying on and had yet to notice her so she ducked down behind a menu and tried to make herself disappear. Suddenly her mother looked up and her eyes widened and she tried to pretend she didn’t see her.

Terra couldn’t believe it. Her mother was clean. She was stunning. It was as though nothing had happened in the past. Terra couldn’t take it anymore and rushed out of the restaurant and began walking to the house. It was time she faced the music. With any luck Josh would not even be home.

As she neared she couldn’t help but groan when she saw his car parked in the drive. The closer she got to the house the stronger his scent became and she couldn’t help the arousal that built within her.

“Damn heat” she muttered as she took a deep breath and opened the door. No sooner had she walked inside Josh was standing before her and grabbed her into a huge hug.

“Terra! I was so scared. Please don’t ever leave me like that again.” He said in a choked voice. When he stepped back to look at her Terra noticed the tears in his eyes and reached up to wipe them away.

“Im sorry” she whispered soothingly not wanting to see him in pain. Terra knew she was supposed to be mad but she couldn’t bare to be away from him.

Slowly she reached up to kiss him but he pulled away and rejection shot through her.

“First we talk, after we work out an issue we both take off a piece of clothing.” He said with a  smirk on his face and Terra couldn’t helo but smile.

“Your on.” She said confidently before leading the way to the bedroom.

Sitting on the bed she decided to start.

“So Stacy?” she said in a simple tone. Josh sighed and shook his head.

“I hooked up with stacy before I figured out you were my mate. It was one time and she just wont quit.” He said gently. Terra nodded.

“Ok I am not mad anymore but you should have told me.” She said looking at him seriously. Josh nodded quickly and took his shirt off. And terra went for her pants.

“Ok so about you going off on you own to get Amie.” Terra cut him off.

“I will not apologize. It was the only way. I am sorry you don’t agree with it but It has happened and cannot change.” Josh smiled and nodded.

“Tell me next time you get a crazy idea please?” Terra laughed and nodded and then took her shirt off as josh worked on his pants.

“Is there anything else?” Terra thought about telling him about seeing her mother but knew right now was not the best time. Deciding on telling him later she tackled him to his back and began kissing him feverishly.

***

Standing in the kitchen in a t-shirt and shorts she searched the cabinets for something to make for breakfast. Last night had been amazing. Just thinking about it made her blush.

“Hey Sexy” Josh said as he smacked her butt. Terra squealed and jumped almost dropping the eggs to the floor.

“You are lucky I didn’t drop these.” She said with a smirk. Josh smiled and sat down at the island.

“So what do you want to do today? We still have a week of break and no one will be home until tomorrow.” Terra thought about it for a minute but then grinned evilly she knew exactly what she wanted to do…