the end...or is it?

Terra stood in front of all the different packs for the first time. About twenty different Alphas stood around her and were bowed down in respect. A year ago Terra would have never even imagined being in this position. She had grown so much looking back she couldn’t even remember the person she once was.

Josh stood beside her in his tux and was glowing with pride as his wife smiled at everyone. Terra couldn’t help but look back at him with love in her eyes as she accepted the fate that was laid out for her. She was a queen.

Terra went around to each Alpha and pulled them up one by one before touching her hand to their chest with respect. Terra made it very clear that these men and their Luna’s would still have rule over their packs. She would never take their place as head. She was there purely to keep the peace. Josh was now the Alpha of their pack and Terra had decided to be at his side as Luna and only step in when needed.

This was the first time she was coming out publicly as their queen and she wanted everyone to know that her fate was to keep peace. She had done every bit of research she could and made her decision based off of that.

When she was done showing her respect and all the men had raised everyone in the crowd shifted before her and put their noses to the ground. Terra felt their love for her in her heart and she couldn’t help the tears that poured from her eyes.

“This is all for you, Love.” Josh said through their mind link. Terra nodded and took his hand before raising them to the air. A flutter in Terra’s stomach swept through her and she put a hand to her big pregnant belly and laughed.

Soon after Josh’s accident Terra discovered she was pregnant. She couldn’t have been happier and she knew that she was securing the blood line. Now their futures had just begun.

ok so here it is! the final chapter! let me know if I should write Amie's Story and her romance with Jeremy?