Santoryu

"BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!" Canons were firing.

"What a wake up call, eh?" Zoro shakes me.

"Yeah, a good one." I walk over to the window and see the explosives flying through the air.

"Where do you think they're coming from?"

"Arlong Park. He must be angry about something," I confirm. He laughs and grabs his swords. "And just what do you think you're gonna do about it, Zoro?"

"I think I'm gonna have a saw-nose shark blade sword. And I might even share it with you," he replies.

"You really are headstrong, aren't you?" He smiles and and laughs slightly as he leads me off the ship. We swim back to shore and spend and hour or so in town.

"We should get back to the house, Roshunai," Zoro warns,"or you should at least. I don't want you getting hurt. A girl like you wouldn't stand a chance."

"Do you know who you're talking to? I know Santoryu. Why do you think I have three swords as well?" I ask with an obnoxious grin. We walk to the house to find Nami asleep with a bloody bandage on her hand. "Nojiko, what happened to Na-chan?"

"She tricked Arlong into thinking she stabbed Usopp-kun and killed him. She stabbed her hand instead to save him. Pretty nice if you ask me," she says back. I grab my swords. Zoro sits beside me as I polish the blades and stroke the embroidery on the sheath. "Why are you fooling around with your swords? You haven't touched them since Bellemere's death."

"I wanna show Zoro that I am as expertly skilled as he is in Santoryu swordsplay," I confirm. I hear him laugh like I had just said the most hilarious thing in the world. "What's so funny? I trained under the most skilled, Oda-sensei," I press.

His face becomes slightly shocked as I nod towards his swords, unsheathing mine completely. "Nah, I can't fight you, you're a girl."

"You didn't seem to have a problem fighting Kuina," I tease him, "and I bet Arlong wouldn't care if I was a boy or girl. He would be dead set on seeing me dead." I have finally convinced him! He pulls his swords out and corrects his stance. "This'll be good practice for someone who hasn't fought in 8 years," I give him a subtle smile.

We clash and all you can see is the blades of our swords, smashing and slicing. "ONI-GIRI!!!" Zoro yells and launches forward at me. I dodge, roll behind him, and stand up. His face is in complete shock as he realizes the tip of one of my swords is just slightly touching his back.

"How did you escape my attack?! That's one of my strongest moves!" I pant and lay on my back.

"Like I said, you aren't the only one who practices Santoryu."

"Wow, Roshunai, I'm impressed. I haven't seen you fight expertly like that. I didn't even know you practiced," Nojiko explains.

"I take my sword, leave my sheath and put a dagger in, so it doesn't look like I have them out. I practice in the woods near Bellemere's grave."

Zoro stands and helps me up. We hear rumbling and then pattering of footsteps nearing the house. "Nami-chan! Open up!" We walk through the back door and see Nami facing the Head Marine of Fleet 49.

"What do you want?" she asks.

"We are aware that you have been stealing from pirates."

"Yeah, so what? They're pirates, it's not a crime to take back what someone stole," I intrude.

"We are thankful for your looting the most wanted pirates, that lowers the price on their heads. But stealing, of course, no matter who from, is still stealing. So we shall be taking every last berri that came in contact with your hands. Where is it at?" The marine demands.

"You don't have to tell him!" Gen yells.

"Fine then! We'll take matters in to our own hands. Boys! Search everywhere until the money is found!!" Nami reaches for her battle stick and attacks the lot of them. I use my Santoryu and aid her.

"Nojiko! Go with Gen-san!! Now!" I yells as I take out two of them.

"OVER HERE, BOSS! I FOUND IT!!" One of the men calls. Nami, Gen, Nojiko, and I rush over to him. I slice the marine and he falls to the ground. 'Click' The Head Marine cocks the hammer of the gun in his hand, and points it straight at Nami's heart.

"KAPOW!!" The gunshot sends a jolt of fear through our bodies.

Santoryu- a style of swordsplay using three swords, one in each hand, and one in the mouth.

Oni-Giri- a special attack used by Zoro.