Shot

And with that Nojiko is on the ground clinging to her bloody left shoulder. Nami looks as if she has seen something she would never be able to disregard. "NOJIKO!!!" she screams. As we aid Nojiko, the marines take all of the money, and the jewels, and the gold.

"Nami, I'm fine. It's okay," Nojiko cries. I help Nojiko inside and fix us all lunch. Zoro walks into the kitchen.

"Why did you fix me some?" He asks.

"Well, we can't obliterate Arlong on an empty stomach, now can we?"

"Well, I guess your right."

"Ghah!!! Roshunai! It hurts!" Nojiko screams from the bed. I give Zoro a concerned stare.

"Let's get her to the doctor," I say. We get her into town as fast as possible. We watch as he removes the bullet and bandages it carefully. Then we hear yelling outside the infirmary.

"What's going on out there?" I say, startled. We all step outside and hear random blurts of hostility.

"He wrecked our town! Let's go wreck HIM!"

"He hurt Nami! All we care about is their happiness, and he crushed everyone's. LET'S KILL 'EM!!"

"GEN-SAN!! What's going on?!" I shout. "And what's this about our happiness? Is that why all of you let us breeze through life?"

"We're attacking Arlong. We know we will all die, but we shall not be silent anymore, Roshunai. So go with your friends, take Nojiko and Nami with you," he replies in a stutter.

"No! I won't let you do that!"

"And we won't let the three of you die!"

"Let us handle Arlong, Gen-san, please!" I beg. I'm forced into gentle stitched up arms, along with Nami.

"You two have fought your lot for this town. Now it is our turn. EVERYONE!!!" He lets us go,"TO ARLONG PARK!!"

"Johnny! Yosaku! Get over here!" Zoro calls. I cock my head to the side, wondering how those fruity nutjobs would be able to help us. "Okay, Nami, go get Luffy, Sanji, and Usopp. Here's the plan. All of the people are going to be marching, giving us time to prepare. Johnny and Yosaku are going to block the entrance. They're definitely going to ask why and then Sanji, Usopp, Luffy, and I will be walking. Johnny points to us and says we're going to defeat them. Roshunai, if you're sure you can do this, you need to be quick. You're going to hide behind pillars and stay on the roof," he explains.

"So I get the Assassin's Role? Finally, something I'm interested in," I murmur.

Zoro gives a small laugh and continues. "Roshunai, you're going to have to kill anyone who- let me rephrase- any merman who sees you. He could blabber mouth and sell your position. What you need to do mostly, is slice Arlong from behind."

"Gotcha! C'mon, let's go! I can't wait to see him dead," I exclaim. We all walk to Arlong Park, when we see the townspeople marching, we cue Johnny and Yosaku. I run beside them and get into position on the roof. I poise myself, my shuriken and swords ready at hand.

"Let us pass!! We must have revenge!!" Gen billows.

"I'm afraid we can't let you pass, sir, you see, you can't kill them all. But they can," Yosaku points at them while they are walking.

'But wait,' I think,'one, two, three, where's Luffy?"