Chapter 1

Alice POV

ALICE! Wake up! Uncle Bumby shouted.

Ughh... Why? I shouted back. All I want is to go back to sleep in my warm comfy bed I'm to tried for this shit.

 School starts to day and you are not about to skip your first day now get!

Fine! I'm seriously not in the mood to go back to that hell hole do I seriously need to go there I mean really that place is just filled with ignorant and idiotic people who only care on their popularity and basically judge people who don't fit in, in the norm of being normal and following the trends they see today. Not only that but part of the group of people who are judged, and bullied, not only that but from all the people I'm the most targeted. Why you ask well it's simple I dressed in black clothing for the most part with a bit of color. I don't let the bulling get to me which causes the popular crowd to  bully me more. And lastly because I've been diagnosed as being mentally unstable  at the time ever since my parents and sister died in a house fire nd let me remind you I was only eight at the time. I was the only survivor the firemen were able to reach me in time unlike with me family I woke up in a bright white hospital room with no memory of how I got there so naturally I started to freak out until the doctor and a couple of nurse tired to calm me down. That however was short lived when they started to explain what happened and how I ended up in the hospital soon the memories started flooding back into my mind as it happened I started to yell and shout that it's not true I started trashing around which ended unhooking myself from the iv drips I had in my arms. As I started to go more mad I ended up breaking things anything I could find in the room I got so unstable that I ended up choking a nurse until she passed out. Soon after my episode I was emitted to a mental institution I was there for a roughly three months before an uncle I didn't knew I had showed up. Apparently my mother had a brother I never knew about either way he took me in only because he was my only known family to be alive and because he was a psychologist Dr. Bumby. Now you why I am more targeted I'm a major outcast.

As I finish putting my clothes (outfit on the side) I went brush longish black hair and my makeup which simple enough just black eyeliner, mascara and black eyeshadow that makes my emerald green eyes pop out more on my pale complexion. As stare back at the mirror where I'm using to make sure my hair and makeup are fine I do a quick assessment of myself I have black straight hair cut in an edgy kind of way, I have creamy pale skin, pouty rosy red lips, and emerald green eyes all in all I can say that I'm not ugly but pretty beautiful can be debatable. I take one last glance before I go and get my motionless in white bag from the conner of my room and head downstairs.

Ah, Alice you finally come down want me to make you something before you leave? 

No thanks I'm just going to grab an apple an go. I made my way towards the door before I can even open the door I hear Alice did you take your medication already? Shit I mumbled. I haven't taken that crap for a week now I mean I'm perfectly fine I don't even know why I need to take that shit I just had a few episode minus the one from the hospital apart from that, that it nothing happened anymore. I just hope he doesn't check my pill bottle and find out I haven't. Now I know what your thinking why don't just pretend to take them or just throw them away well you see most of the time my uncle makes me take them in front of him so he knows I'm actually taking them so I can't throw them away. And I just can't pretend to them because he makes me wait for like 10 minutes before I can leave so yeah can't really do either but recently he has trusted me to take them alone which I don't and trow them away in the toilet and flushed them down he found out and started back from square one. Anyway we started up again from him watching me take them to him seeing me do it once a week the rest of the days I would pretend to after earn his trust again. So I would take a pill when he would watch me but the rest of the time I would just throw them away lately he hasn't so I been home free. And just my luck he remember.

*Time skip*

I was walking on my way to school but decided to take detour towards the woods I always liked the woods its quiet and peaceful for the most part and the mist that settles in it makes even better. Most people try to avoid going in the woods because it said to harvest killer in it but I on the other hand could careless if there are or if there aren't these woods are like a safe heaven my own sanctuary where I can go and forget everything in my life. As I crossed my way in the forest I feel an eerie feeling like someone was watching me so I stop walking and turn around and nothing.I start walking again a bit slow and more quiet to see if I hear anything. *snap* I whirl around and look in all directions and nothing. Only to turn around and see.....

Yes first chapter done :D OMG!? Who did Alice see? And what will she do? Any guesses?

Comment,  Vote,Fan

Until next time my Bloody Droplings :3