Chapter 5

~Next day~

Alice POV

I woke up feeling refresh and more alive than I ever did. I sat up and stretched my body and after I did here pop of my bones which made me feel even better and made me think of how maybe I should incorporate snapping the bones of my next victim. Sat there for a few more seconds before I got up and changed (outfit on the side). After that I went to brush my hair and do my make-up same as usually black eyeliner,mascara, and smokey eye shadow when I finish I strapped on my holster and put my blade in. I then pick up my bag and head downstairs to see that  Uncle Bumby is nowhere to be seen. That's weird normally he would be up and about. Meh. He's probably went early to work seeing he's a psychologist in the county's hospital he might get called in for an emergency.

Score! At least I don't need him here watching my every move I swear it's like he's trying to keep me from finding something but what? Anyway I I head to the kitchen and get a apple since I'm really not that hungry and I wanna hurry and see if people already saw my master piece. I can't wait to see people's face expressions to what it's put in the oh glorious town statue. Hahahaha. Off I go. Leaving my house munching on my apple.

Jeff's POV 

After I told Ben and Eyeless Jack what happened yesterday I went to look for Slendy to tell him the same thing. He seemed interested of what I told him because it seems that no one other than a creepypasta killed anyone in that magnitude like Ms. Madness did. 

*Their Convo yesterday*

"Hmmm that is strange no one has ever killed a person like that ever in this town. And if they have it's just a knife to the stomach or a shooting nothing out of the ordinary," said Slenderman.

"So what are you trying to say is that girl is insane? Slendy if you haven't realized no one in this fucking mansion is sane," I told him.

"No child and language what I mean is that we should watch the girl's movements to see what see does. You see the girl you describe fits the description that of a girl that is said to used to be mentally unstable after a house fire."

So she's crazy then?

"Possibly either way watch her and her movements." Then he left.

~End of Convo~

So here I am now with with Ben walking to the place where the statute is, to see if she's there. "Dude did you have to bring me, it's too damn early for this shit I could at home sleeping right now" Ben whined. "Shut your whining I chose you because your the closet to my room so deal with it and stop being a whiny little bitch"  I said. "Who are you calling a bitch asswhole I'm just saying you cloud've asked Jack, Masky or Hoody to go with you but nnooooooo you pick me!"  "And I'm starting to regret it," I muttered under my breath. We walked for a little bit more when we where at the clearance of the forest we noticed people around the spot of the statue gazing in horror, screaming, some calling the police.

But what made me kind of laugh was the face of the girl's or should I say Ms. Madness where looked furious. Huh? maybe she didn't like my input. Hahaha. Dude that girl looked beyond pissed I'm guessing she didn't like your little input on her kill huh? 

Alice POV

I finally reached the block where the statue is placed. As I get closer I can hear the beautiful cries of despair and sadness in the air, I get more excited and walk faster. I finally reach the place and soon a malicous grin is plastered on my face. All I can see is the hurt and sadness in the peoples eyes and what makes me even more elated is the fact that Vivian Derek's girlfriend is balling her eyes out. If only she left me alone none of this wouldn't be happening the poor thing, she doesn't have her play thing anymore.  Haha she'll get over it just give a week or two.