Chapter 4

Uncle Bumby's POV (Surprise :O)

I didn't knew that this girl would be this stubborn to take her medicine I need a knew method. Maybe I could put it in her food I just hope she doesn't notice. I will ruined my whole plan in trying to make her forget the house fire I know sooner or later she's going to figure out that it was me that she heard before she blacked out. if only I could kill her but I can't it will not only make me a suspicious suspect but it will also get me killed to. Hmm.. maybe will need outside help for this. You never know in this town maybe I could get some to kill her there has been murders in this town anyway. But who. Who indeed...

Alice POV

Agghh.. Finally I'm home my arms are killing me. I unlocked the front door and went directly to my room closed the door and stripped from my clothes and grabbed my towel. I walked towards my personal bathroom to take a nice hot shower. As I stood there I thought back to my encounter with Jane the Killer I thought of how I will have to avoid her or kill her and based on how things went down I will have to be careful as she could get me at anytime. I rinsed off the shampoo on my hair and started to put on conditioner as I did I also thought about my master piece hanging on the statue it brought a smile to my face knowing that I made that happened. Soon I washed my body with my sweet pea body-wash (A/N It's amazing it smells so good you guys should buy it :P) loving the smell of it as wash the blood that was stuck to my body.

All to soon I gave my body a final rinse and and stepped out of the shower to be faced with cold air i hurriedly dried myself and wrapped my myself in my towel and headed out to find some clothes to wear. I soon found a comfy pair of black sweats and a black and white camisole after brushing my hair I went downstairs and called uncle Bumby. Uncle Bumby! you here?! "..........." HHHHHEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOO!!!!! Hmm he's probably still at work or something. I turn to go to the kitchen to get something to eat since after everything that happen today made me famished   I went to the fridge thinking what should I eat that wont require to much work and settled for a sandwich with some chips a cup of fruit and some juice. Soon after I was down and went to put my dirty dishes in the sink and do them tomorrow since I had nothing to do I decided to go to my room and listen to music and let myself be whisked away in my dreamland and dream of what will occur tomorrow.

Jeff the Killer's POV 

After I witness what Ms. Madness did and made an adjustment to her work I decided to call it a night and go back to the others and tell them what happened today. As I made my way to the mansion Smile came up to me barked at me while waging his tell clearly happy to see me. Hey Smile what's up buddy? I petted him a few times and walked in the house to only hear bickering come from the living room.

 Dude what the fuck?! You so cheat! What nuh uh I beat your ass fair in square it's not my fault that you suck at this game!  Next I know I hear an thup and scream AARRGGHHH!!! You asshole get your fatass off me. I'm not fat it's not  my fault your weak not to mention short sometimes I wonder how the hell you kill people. Grrr!! For your information I hack to people's computer and scare the shit out of them. And dragged them into my game and drown them. And hell yeah your fat otherwise you wouldn't be so fuckin' heavy dumbshit. God who would've known eating kidneys can make you gain a lot of weight. 

*Smack*

Oww! fuckin' bastard! I soon walked in the living room to see Eyeless Jack on top of Ben with his hand raised and a red hand print at the side of Ben's face. I started laughing my ass off cause the way they are positioned looks pretty sexual. So I decided to mess with them Wow guys didn't know you both swinged that way. They both turned my way and then back at each other for a few seconds before they scrambled off each other and going separated ends of the living room. Which made me laugh more. Dude dafuq?! I'm not gay! yelled Jack. Same here echoed Ben. Then explain why was Jack on top of you. Well Ben here was cheating and called him out on it an- I didn't you fuck! I won. It's not my fault you don't have mad skills like me. Any way long story short me and Ben ended up wrestling on the floor and you saw like the way you did.

Whatever I was just fuckin' with guys I pretty much heard the whole thing. Now shut-up I got something interesting to tell you guys. Well what is man? Ben asked. Well I was walking around to find someone to kill when I saw this girl whe- Wait was she hot? *Smack* Dude let Jeff talk! Idiot. Thanks Jack anyways. I noticed her but the reason was because she this creepy grin while staring at that dumb mayor's statue so I got curious soon she started walking away so I decided  to check why the hell she was smiling all evil when she turn back. From where I was standing it looked like she was cutting some rope and start doing something with them on the floor after she that she left. 

So when finally left I walked towards the statue to see what the hell was she acting like that when I got closer I smelled blood. But where I was standing I didn't see it I just saw something tied up against the thing so I walked around when I saw this guy's body all cut up, soaked, and smeared  in blood. What the hell? both guys said at the same time. Anyways as I walked closer cause I saw that that dude's stomach was cut open but no guts in it. When  I wanted to get closer I stepped in something goo-y and slippery it turns out what I stepped in was the guy's guts. 

So the girl did this? Ben asked.

Dude are you not hearing what Jeff said. He saw the girl all smiley and wrote something on the ground with the that dude's guts. Jack said to him.

Well sorry for making sure sheesh. So what did it say. I mean what did she write down. 

She wrote down Ms. Madness.

Ben's POV (Surprise :D)

Sooooooo.... This chick is what a killer then? I asked.

I don't know that's what I'm going to find out plus I'm going to tell Slendy maybe he'll know something Jeff told us. 

Hmmm.... maybe I will take a look at her she sounds interesting. i wonder if she's hot thought. After what Jeff told me and Jack I went upstairs to my room and turn on my laptop and soon went to Cleverbot to scare that crap out of the person before I kill them. Hehe.

Well I finally updated I'm sorry it took so long but I been pretty busy with a lot of things like school. It's in the 20th so yeah....Anyways I updated I know it's not as good but When I think of something good someone is always using the laptop and I forget what thought about. But oh well I will try to make it more interesting in the next chapter. 

Til Next time my Bloody Droplings : *

Jeff the KIller>>>>>>>>

Song Devil's Night by: Motionless in White

Vote/Comment/Follow