The Fight

Angela pov.....

I was ready to get me and my kids out of the apartment we was living in. I was tired of arguing with my old boyfriend. I been in relationships where we fought and it was so heart breaking to see my kids fighting and arguing too. When I met Terrance I assume that things would change he did tell me he had 2 kids a boy and a baby girl which I wasn't bothered by because my son was around the same age his son was. Terrance asked if we would like to move in. Its been about 6 months and I wanted to get out of the situation I was in so I told him yeah. Not telling the kids I just told them to pack their stuff we're moving. They was excited because they got tired of seeing me fighting and arguing all of the time. I went through the same thing with my mom she was in abusive relationships my brother and I use to wake up from our sleep having to leave OUR house to avoid the guy putting his hands on my mom and we up at 3:00 something in the morning arguing and fighting. As I look back it seems as if it's a generational curse. Her mom went through it my mom, my aunts, and cousins we're all going through it. I want to brake this curse I don't want Aniyah going through this as well so I decided to leave my old boyfriend Terrance so that we could all be happy and it could be a new start to a better life.