The suprise

Angela pov.....

When I woke up it was 4:00p.m I slept all day. I saw a note on the hotel's table and picked it up

Note: Be ready at 6:00p.m I have a surprise for you I got us a personal driver so he'll be there at 6 make sure you look your best here's my card if you need to go shopping love you Terrance....

I started blushing maybe I should give him another chance. I went in the bathroom took a shower and went to the mall I bought a red silky dress with a split going up the leg with gold accessories, gold heels, and some red lipstick. After I got dressed I looked at myself damn Angie you fine. When I looked at the time it was 5:56 I kissed myself good luck in the mirror and walked downstairs. I didn't bother asking the driver if he knew where we was going because I wanted to feel special and enjoy the night. After a hourly drive we finally pulled up at this beautiful restaurant that had a lake house right behind it. I walked to the hostess and told her I was supposed to be meeting Terrance James she escorted me into the back towards the lake house she told me to walk through the doors and go to the right. When I got outside to the lake house Terrance was on one knee with red roses spelled out will you marry me.