Yes daddy

Angie pov....

I'm tired of holding shit in I can't take this no mo. Me and Terrance left the kids at home and went out of town for a couple of days. Even though I was mad as hell I needed a vacation from everything that's going on. We pull up at the hotel and tells me to wait in the car he got out to go get our room situated and I grabbed his phone I saved Pam's number in my phone. I hurried up and put it back down before he came back when we got to the room I told him I'll be back I'm about to get in the shower. I went in the bathroom and took a shower the whole time I was in there all I thought about was him cheating I came out in only a towel and asked him "Terrance will u ever cheat on me?" He looked me in my eyes and said no and started kissing me on my neck. I tried to fight it off but I couldn't resist the dick my towel fell and he picked me up and laid me down. He took his clothes off and started licking on my clit I arched my back and started moaning yes daddy right there! Sex was a healing to everything after he ate me out he put his dick in and started beating it up moans filled the air. After about 2 hours we stopped why did I give it to him after he cheated.