Still cheatin

Aniyah pov...

My mom and Terrance been married for about 4 years now and we moved into a house that we got built. I was happy and proud of Terrance me and him actually became cool until my mom told me she found out he cheating again. Again? Yes again she told me the whole story I couldn't believe she still married the bitch after he cheated on her. I wanted to beat tf outta him. My moma called the woman but it went to voicemail she was mad and yelled bitch don't call or text this fucking phone no mo ugly ass bitch then she called Terrance and said what that bitch got that aine got huh? Ill fuck yo ass up stupid stanky breath ass bitch! I swear I don't like Terrance punk ass now. After a couple months the cheating thing passed over with Pam and me and my moma went to the movies I love spending time with my mom. As we was getting our popcorn my mom bumped me and said look to your right I looked to my right and saw this skinny ass lady. Who is that? That's Pam we both started mean mugging her she was with her husband she looked over at us got scared and held on tight to her husband. I guess she thought we was going to tell her husband that she been fucking Terrance naw boo do yo thang witcha po' ass I'll brake that hoe in half .