Street Life

Not wanting to waste your money on rent, bills as well as food and water and shit, you searched around London for a place to life for now, just until you got a job to support yourself enough to rent a small place. You could only guess how your family was reacting right about now. You knew for a fact that your parents didn't care if you were gone but the only reason they'd be stressing over the disappearance is because the house bills were coming up and now, they basically had no money at all. "It's all with me..." you whispered, sighing.

People gave you weird looks, probably because of your appearance and smell. Yeah, you were getting smelly from not bathing of some sort. Not to mention your breath and how greasy your hair was beginning to look. You felt dirty and felt so embarrassed. To think, you'd stay like this until you got a place to stay at. Fun.

At least you'd found an old household to stay in. It was close to some shops so you'd be able to get something to eat and drink. Sure, it wasn't the best and looked pretty old but it was doing it's job as shelter for you until you got up on your feet.

After days of exploring, you discovered a place that gave free wifi and had some outlets so you could charge your stuff. You'd buy a small drink, maybe something to eat and the rest of your time was spent waiting for your things to be charged up and ready to go. Hell, you even took your time in the bathroom to clean your hair and face. It worked and nobody could really tell the difference between your greasy hair and your wet hair. So yeah, you were doing just fine with it all. You kept up on the news and reports about missing people, murders, and so on and you got to watch some other things when you found a pair of unopened headphones that'd been thrown away.

So far, things were going pretty good. The fast food place didn't know about you using the free wifi (and didn't care because it was free) and didn't know about you getting cleaned up in the bathroom. But hey, it worked, didn't it?

There were televisions in the place too which showed the news and other events. At the time, you'd been at the area, your usual spot and listening to some music. The part that really caught your attention was your picture that popped up on the screen.

"(F/N) (L/N) has been reported missing after family discovered some of her things missing as well as around $75,000 to be missing from the parents bank account. If you've seen this young lady, please contact your local police station to get this person back home to her loving, happy family."

That was all you listened to before going back to your music and not paying attention to anyone. Your phone was almost fully charged and your music player was fully charged but you decided to keep it on the charger until you left. You had a small free and some ice, enough for then. It's not like you really ate that much anyways. As for your parents, you knew very well that the only reason they reported you as missing was because of all

This was your daily life up until in the middle of the night, you heard the sound of gunshots and screaming. Who was it? What was happening? You were scared shitless of what was happening. What WAS happening?!

As if you were in a movie, you heard the door being broken door and you immediately gathered your things and went to hide in the nearest area. The closet. Maybe not one of the best choices but it was still a place to hide other than in plain sight.

*~Your POV~*

In came someone with glowing red eyes and they were pushed down onto the floor. You saw someone familiar. It was the man in red! Why was he here?! Hearing him call out for a "Police Girl" I watched as that Seras kid came running in. Listening and staying quiet, what gave me away was the sudden buzzing my phone gave. Fucking alarm!! I had looked down to shut my phone the fuck up and when I looked back up, I saw his blood red eyes staring back at my (e/c) through the broken closet. He said down thing but I wasn't aware what he'd said seeing as if given a yelp and passed out.

Next thing I knew when I woke up, I was laying in a...a coffin....

Sitting up, I glanced around before hearing something- or rather, someone shift. I felt it too. I looked down and I saw the man in red. My cheeks went a deep red and I stumbled over he edge of the coffin and out, moving backwards away from it. Not long afterwards, I hit something and heard a voice. I didn't know what this person said but when I looked up, I saw it was that old guy! "I-uhm....I..." You didn't even finish your sentence let alone be able to even know what you were going to see. Instead, you pulled your knees to your chest and tried to just hide. You were scared.

"Ma'am," you heard the old man call out before feeling a hand on your shoulder. "I am Walter, servant to the Hellsing Organization. It's to my knowledge that Alucard and Seras found you hiding in a closet, so as to not leave you to die, they brought you back here. You can consider this your new home." He said before standing back up and turning to leave.

"W-Wait..." You called out, utterly terrified. "Wh...Where's...where's my...my stu...stuff..?" You asked, your voice shaking.

Walter stopped and turned to look back at you. "I'm afraid I'm not the one to ask about that for I haven't the slightest clue. You'll have to take that up with the No Life King."

The No Life King? What?! Who was this "No Life King"? You wondered to yourself before just giving a nod and going back to huddling with yourself in the middle of the room.