Chapter Six

The next day, you woke up rather early compared to the sleeping king that held you. The previous nights events still haunted your thoughts but one in particular overcame the flashes of these memories, the little fact you felt safe near Alucard, even more so in his arms and up against him like this.

He looked so peaceful while he slept...almost like he was dead.

Slowly reaching up, you brushed a few strands of black hair from his face. His skin was so smooth, cold and pale. Truly beautiful. You could feel your heart pick up in pace, thumping against your chest. You'd only just met him properly, sorta, and you were starting to feel like this towards him. Why?

Swallowing thickly, you shifted a bit where you lay, you tightened your hold on his shirt a bit and leaned up.

Those lips just looked so....kissable...you couldn't resist. Though, you stopped dead in your tracks and started to shy away when you heard a deep chuckle rumble through his chest and those piercing red eyes stared down at you in a tired gaze.

"Mm....you woke me up..."

"Sorry..." You said shyly, shrinking down before he pulled you back up.

"Why were you leaning up?"

"I-I....no..nothing.."

"Nothing? There has to be a reason."

"Noel..fuck...nope...I meant nope...not Noel.." God, could you get anymore nervous?

Yet another chuckle left Alucard and he leaned down a bit to you, pressing a kiss to your forehead before giving a light sigh and just holding you close to himself as he slipped back into a slumber.

The kiss made you go red in the face and just freeze entirely, staring wide eyed up at the vampire that held you.

Giving a light whine, am you buried your face in his chest. You could tell he was smiling, why wouldn't he be? This just had to be hilarious to him.

After maybe an hour, you had gotten bored out of your mind. You wanted to be daring and actually try something- actually try and be brave- but what you wanted to do, it left you blushing like crazy and shying away already.

Sucking in a breath, you decided you'd go for it. There's always more chances, but who can say if there will be chances like this again?

Leaning up once more, your (e/c) eyes focused on the others closed eyes before you pressed a light kiss to his lips. Your heart was pounding in your chest and you were blushing like crazy. That was expected, though, but what had caught you off guard was the fact he returned it.

All this time, you'd assumed he was asleep, but he was awake. Or had he just woken up now? Who the hell knows.

Breaking the kiss, you watched his eyes slide open once more and you have a nervous chuckle, looking away and once more shying away.

In response, Alucard just pulled you so that you were laying on top of him. "My Queen, why must you wake me at ungodly hours for something so simple?"

"Not my fault you wake up..." You mumbled in response, feeling his cold hands roam over the back of your body before resting on the middle of your back

"Woke..."

"What?"

"It's not your fault I woke up, not that I wake up."

"Okay...?"

Alucard just gave a low hum, "This is the second time, and I was awoken to a kiss," a light smile laced his lips, "a great way to wake up." And that right there for you blushing again.

"I'm sorry...I just...you.....I...." You have a sigh, hearing him laugh.

"Hm?"

"Your lisp just...ah! I-I....I mean lips n-not lisp! You don't have a lisp.."

Yet another laugh left Alucard and he just nuzzled against the crook of your neck, "You're so adorable."

"They just- wait- what?! I...I am definitely not adorable!"

"And who are you to question my opinion?"

"I'm (f/n) (l/n) and I question your opinion before clearly you're crazy."

"Before?"

"Fuck- because- because you're clearly crazy."

Alucard laughed and gave your neck a little nip before moving to stand up. "Since I'm not going to get back to sleep, I might as well show you around the house." He said simply to which you gave a little sigh, watching Alucard move to stand up.

"Why do you sleep in a...uh..."

"Coffin?"

"Yeah....coffin..."

"I don't really sleep a lot. I mainly wait. But, it's used for travel. I don't exactly enjoy being awake during the day. So, instead of sitting it through, I rest in the coffin until we've reached our destination."

"Oh, I see." With that being said, you now fully noticed the change in his clothes and pointed at him, "When did you change?"

"During battle."

"That's not possible."

"Yes it is, now come on. Let me show you around, get you something to eat and draw a bath."

You just gave a huff and went to stand up to follow him out of the basement. The cement was cold against your sock covered feet. But, you padded along behind him as he lead you through the large mansion.

Along the way, Integra had stopped the two of you. Mainly to meet you. But, you mainly just hid behind Alucard to which he snickered.

Integra spoke up a few moments after you'd hid, crossing her arms. "There's no need to be afraid of-"

"Like I should know."

"So get to know me."

You just held closer to the No Life King, (e/c) eyes staring at the women for a moment before looking at to see red eyes staring down at you.

"This is my master, treat her kindly, my Queen."

"Queen?" Came Integra to which Alucard gave a nod.

"Yes, my Queen."

Integra just gave a nod. "I see, well, then I suppose I'll let you two continue on with whatever it was you were doing."

Alucard grabbed your hand before he basically dragged you through the house and towards the kitchen where Walter stood preparing a meal for when Seras would wake up. He hadn't been expecting Alucard to be awake, so, he had the windows open and the kitchen filled with sunlight. You glanced around the kitchen. It was big, much bigger than the one you had in America. Your thoughts were interrupted by Alucard asking what you wanted to eat. You just gave a shrug, "Whatever works."

With that said, Alucard gave a nod and started to prepare a meal for you. Walter had offered to help, but one dangerous look from the vampire told him to back off.

You took a seat and just watched him work his magic with the food. Your eyes wandered over his body. Your head rest in your hand, elbow on the table and a little smile lacing your lips. You could only imagine if this relationship would go further or not.

"Like what you see?"