A kiss?!

"Not hidden my ass! It's pitch black in here!" You shouted before realizing just who you'd shouted at and blushed darkly, looking down, "s-sorry..."

"Look around, put your hand to your face, can you see your hand?"

You did as he said and put your hand in front of your face and you could see your hand. "okay- maybe it's not pitch black...but it's still dark..." you muttered and looked to the side. You felt like you were going to cry from fear. You were shaking, voice shaking even, face a deathly white, eyes dilated, curled up and far from the No Life King. The feeling of your gut hitting the ground didn't stop and overall, you felt like to cry.

"Why so scared? There's nothing to fear. On the plane, you were not acting this way." Alucard stated, giving a low rumble of a laugh and you pouted some. "Well- yeah! Because it was light there and there was people around."

"There's people here as well, just not in this room at the moment."

"Eh...?"

Another low chuckle and Alucard stood up, stretching some before walking over to where you things were located. "Follow," he said simply and hesitantly, you did. "Your American dollars are still there, your clothing and little devices are there." Once he was sure you knew where your things were, he left to sit in the throne in the center of the room where a glass of "wine" rested on the table beside the chair as well as two large guns, one black and the other silver.

After awhile, you had your things gathered up and ready to go if needed. "Hey...."

"Hm?"

"Thanks.."

"For what?"

"I don't know- saving my sorry ass back where I was staying. I probably would have died."

"You would have."

"Hey-"

"I am only stating facts."

You rolled your eyes before freezing up to suddenly see Alucard standing in front of you. You watched him lean down and take your chin in one hand, pulling it close to his face.

"Would you mind....if I kissed you, (y/n)...?"