Chapter Five

A moment of silence, you stared in shock at the King of Darkness that now had an arm around your waist and slowly pulling you closer. "Can I kiss you?" He repeated his question just for a dark blush to cover your cheeks.

"I don't know...can you?"

Alucard couldn't help but chuckle, leaning down and pressing a kiss to your neck, causing a light shudder to run down your spin. "Mm, I can tie a cherry stem with my tongue.."

"Anyone can do that..."

"Can anyone do it in mere seconds?"

"I don't...kn-" you were cut off with the others cold lips against your own, in a tender, sweet kiss. It was like a new sort of drug you couldn't get enough of. So, you pressed yourself closer to the Undead King before it was finally broken from him standing up straight so suddenly.

In the distance, gun shots sounded and alerted the entire house. Your heart started to pound against your chest, Alucard seemed to have notice and just smiled down at you, tucking a few strands of (h/c) behind your ear before kissing your forehead.

"Hide in my coffin, my love, stay quiet and don't come out until I tell you to. Okay?"

You just gave a nod before being directed over to the mans coffin. It was clearly bigger than you, it should be. It was to fit Alucard after all and he's over here, 6'3", so, yeah, it was bigger than you.

"Do you have a fear of closed spaces?"

"No, if I did, I wouldn't have hid in that closet."

"Ahheh, I suppose so."

Watching him lift the lid, you looked at the interior to it before be rushed in, the shots getting louder, more frequent and closer. Once you were inside and laying down, Alucard knelt down and stroked your (h/c) a moment before shutting the lid. "I'll be back."

In fact, he didn't intend on leaving. Whoever it was, if they wanted him, they could come and find him. Simply pouring himself a glass, he sat himself down in the large chair that rested in the center of the room.

For a long time it was complete silence except for the sound of your breathing, but even then it was completely silent. Then, a loud bang sounded leading directly into the room. This made you wince but you still didn't move from where you lay in the coffin, swallowing thickly. Fear quickly filled you. What was it? Who was it??

Footsteps followed after the bang then an unfamiliar voice. It was all happening so quickly and yet, you couldn't hear a damn thing that was being said. Before you knew it, two shots were fired- that you heard clear as day as well as something splattering on the ground. You (e/c) eyes widened, your entire body started to shake. Had Alucard been killed?! But- but- he was this supposed King he couldn't die! Could he?

After a moment of silence, laughter from that unfamiliar voice sounded through with the mix of Alucard's as well. So....neither of them were killed...?

More shots...more splattering...more shouting of an unknown voice. There was so many gun shots, you couldn't even count how many were fired.

Then, after it all, a split second of silence came through followed by Alucard's voice of laughter, that he hadn't had this much fun in years. What fun was this?!

"Releasing Control Art Restriction Systems three...two...one, approval of Situation A recognized. Commencing the Cromwell invocation. Ability restrictions lifted for limited use until the enemy has been rendered silent......Now, Valentine, it's time to educate you on how a real vampire does battle!"

Sudden loud shrieking came from something but it clearly wasn't human, whatever it was. You ended up covering your ears and turning on your side, curling up and just trying to block out the noises. Footsteps were soon blocked out by the sound of growling and shrieking and just...what was that thing?!