The No Life King

((Authors note: Just so you know, I'm going to be labeling the reader as female. So, if you're male and reading this, go ahead and change it to male.))

*~Alucard's POV~*

This girl. She had (long/short/medium) (h/c) with stunning (e/c) to match as well as perfectly (s/c) skin. She wore some clothes that he'd seen often around America. A pair of ripped jeans, a tight, black shirt with a band shirt to cover it. Where I first saw her was on the plane ride from America back to England. For once, we were using a public plane to get back and around considering I'd exploded our last jet to "land" on that ship of vampires. Pip ended up calling me the "Family Pet". I suppose it's true, I've been serving this family for ages now.

I guess you could consider me to be a "stalker" for how long I've been watching her now. Ever since we arrived, I kept track of her, found out her daily activities and what she does to make her life okay

Ever since I saw her, I took interest in her and so, this resulted in me beginning to follow her around. Hell, I even had a few soldiers follow her here and there while I was out.

I don't keep track of the date, I'd long given up on doing that when I was awoken again by my Master. So, on a mission I was sent out on to search for and kill some pathetic vampires that thought they could control the entire area, I bashed in one of them into a broken down house. Yes, this was on purpose for this was the place (y/n) was staying at. I played it off as if I didn't know, though what really gave away where she was hiding at, was that device of hers went off with an annoying sound.

In those few moments that she used to turn the sound off, I was standing in front of the closet where she was hiding and when she looked back up to see me standing there, she passed out. "Police Girl, please inform Integra of our newest member. (f/n) (l/n)." He said, his voice deep and almost in a caring sort of tone, one he didn't even know. Seras had given me a little nod and went running off back to the Hellsing Organization to which I followed after, only walking though and leaving after I had collected all of her things.

After getting back to the Hellsing Organization, I was met by Walter at the front doors. He told me, "I heard you were bringing home someone, I had a room prepared as well as a meal waiting in the refrigerator if they got hungry."

"They'll be sleeping with me tonight," I stated before heading down towards my room. There wasn't much to it. Just my throne, side table, coffin and a glass with a bottle of wine beside it. That was about it. I had a separate room for my clothing and weapons. Perhaps I'll get an extra bed put in for her.

It had been a long night and the sun was beginning to rise, time for me to rest. First off, I set her down in my coffin, seeing as it was the only place for her to really rest for now. As for her stuff, I took it all, her devices, what was in her backpack and basically everything except for what was on her. I took those things and hid them. They were in plain sight if you really looked in my dark room. They were in a corner, the farthest corner from the door in fact, surely she will be able to find it. After that, I removed my trench coat, hat, sunglasses, shoes and shirt. This was how I'd found was the most comfortable way to sleep. I would need my clothes to be cleaned due to the blood that got onto them once again. A shower would be in order once night came around again. After this, I went over and made my way into the coffin beside her, needing to sleep on my side with her in there. Though, I did drape my arm over her, I didn't really grab her to keep her there.

After maybe four hours, I heard the door opening and Walter come walking in. What was he doing here? I was going to open my eyes and question him but when I felt (f/n) scrambling away and out of the coffin, I decided to pretend to be asleep to see how and what Walter would do and say.

He just explained part of what this place is to her now and that he didn't know where her stuff was. What made me smirk, was the fact he called me the No Life King. After he left, I could hear her breathing was shaky and she was scared. How cute.

"The No Life King?" I heard her ask, her voice shaking, I couldn't help but give a chuckle as I pushed myself up from where I lay. "That would be me..." I called out and watch as she moved to stand, only to fall back down. She was shaking so badly. How cute. "Is there something you need?" I watched as she shook her head and I chuckled. "How could I believe that?" I asked as I stood up and moved closer to (y/n) to see them shaking even worse now. "Looking for your things? They're not hidden..."

"O...Oh...." She whispered, moving back. Moving forward, I lifted her up, going back for the coffin of mine. She kept quiet, I could tell she was terrified now. Maybe after a few days, she'd be okay.

((If you want, I can to another chapter of just copying this and changing "she" to "he" so it doesn't get too, confusing? I don't know.))